DELVE DEPTH announcment ?????? WHY !!!! NOT COOL !

So its nice to see who is first to maps , and who is first to finish x, y , z on league start , but annoucing who is going deeper in delve every 50 depth is not cool not fun and annoying to be honest specially when the name is offensive at times, for example i dnt want to see ( shitxxx ) or other offensive names pop up on my screen every few min .

i think its better to announce weekly sales or other cool offers and updates , while make delve depth pop every maybe 1000 depth , or at check points , like first to 2000, first to 5000, first to 10k depth , that would make more sence .

just my opinion , hate it or like it , but think a little about it and it will make sence in your mind even if you dont want to admit .

thanks exiles !
Last bumped on Aug 25, 2024, 9:31:31 PM
Ironically they could even disable it entirely as it doesn't really matter with nobody going for "competitive" deep delve racing these days except one player lol
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
GO STEVE!!!!
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
No fuck that glory to steve.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
MRLAVA wrote:
is not cool not fun and annoying

For you.
On Probation Any%
la steve has arrived. praise
12500 Just popped when I was reading this. GO STEVE!
Nope. Keep it
"
just my opinion , hate it or like it , but think a little about it and it will make sence in your mind even if you dont want to admit .
hoho what?
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
Disagree.

It's fairly fun hype and harmless.

If any, we need more announcement.

Like congratulations xyz for reaching 40 challenges.

Anything super noteworthy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info