Dear GGG, can we get a legion stash tab?

They definitely can do it. They might think that is over the top for incubator storage.
Could set it up just like the atlas tab, but smaller: a compartmentalized set of bins for the incubators with a core spot for the fragments.

While were at it, can we get:

Spots for damnfool scouting reports in the atlas tab

A tattoos and runes tab

The ability to link quad tabs either to pull output from meepers in Kingsmarch, or to link quad tabs to output to Rog's shop. Do I want to set up a factory farm sweatshop at my atlas devices you ask? Move along, nothing to see here.

Closer to 16 bit integer limit in the storage bins (my mutes, alts, augs, jewellers, fuses, and chromes keep overflowing)
Last edited by Bigwilleh on Aug 19, 2024, 7:53:55 PM
It doesnt matter how many types of incubators there is. Just like with blighted maps. Or delirious ones. There is an open space that fit this type on item.

There is plenty space in Fragments tab for something like this.

I personally would like to see an extra space for:
1. Kirac Reports.
2. Tatoos.

On the other hand there is not so many of them so.
I stopped doing Legion because of this. Here are some suggestions

- remove incubators' level, make certain ones drop only in red maps, for example, to prevent white map Legion farming

- greatly improve certain ones, the Delirium ones, for example, almost always drop a couple of simulacrum splinters or a white delirious map which is pathetic

- allow us to automatically attach an incubator to a free piece of gear instead of doing it manually

- reduce the number of monsters that need to be killed, or make it so they only require several dozen rare monster kills

Last edited by Johny_Snow on Aug 20, 2024, 2:29:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info