Dear GGG, can we get a legion stash tab?

I've got incubators overflowing, and a wallet with credit that is looking for something to buy.

Any chance we could get a legion stash tab to hold incubators, and the other bits and pieces?

Thanks
A wealthy exile
Last bumped on Aug 20, 2024, 2:29:43 AM
Yeah not sure we need a legion stash tab but something for odds and ends that are piling up a bit. Some other things that I would mention on top of incubators are scouting reports, tattoos, forbidden tomes, temple chronicles, omens, bestiary orbs, heist currency, memories and this league runes. The extra space on the currency tabs is good for some of this but only goes so far and doesn't link to affinities.
Last edited by Belegur85 on Aug 25, 2024, 5:14:16 AM
"
Belegur85 wrote:
Yeah not sure we need a legion stash tab but something for odds and ends that are piling up a bit. Some other things that I would mention on top of incubators are scouting reports, tattoos, forbiden tomes, temple chronicles, omens, bestiary orbs, memories and this league runes. The extra space on the currency tabs is good for some of this but only goes so far and doesn't link to affinities.

+1
There is tab in Fragments tab for Legion splinters. Maby add space for incubators?
Could work as well.

I would say the main one for me is scouting reports, they fit well on the currency tab but being able to shift click them is the main thing.
The problem comes from how many different incubators there are and more importantly, how many levels there are for each. It would be hundreds of combinations just like a map tab.

A junk/misc tab where you can store up to 5000 of say 12x12 item slots of any kind would be cool.
I'm struggling to come up with new goals to keep me playing this game.
Yep, I think they could come up with something though. I think I remember hearing them saying they wanted people to be using them, but if they are getting stacked up there is probably a solution. I don't usually do a lot of content that generated incubators, but I know when I do I go from having none to heaps very fast.
+1
"
hmcg020 wrote:
The problem comes from how many different incubators there are and more importantly, how many levels there are for each. It would be hundreds of combinations just like a map tab.

A junk/misc tab where you can store up to 5000 of say 12x12 item slots of any kind would be cool.

I was thinking about this when i wrote the original post. It could be like the essences tab. Or they can rework so instead of level'd incubators, they become ranged.

Lots of cool things you can do with them
"
hmcg020 wrote:

No, all you do is have a map-style tab with 1 category for each type of incubator and incubators of the same ilvl stack anyway
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info