Great Job GGG. Magebloob at 300 div

"
EdenRage wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
EdenRage wrote:
ok, why set mb at 500 div, why not 1000 div?

Supply and demand. Free market.

its not 'real' supply and demand, there is a reason why prices are so expensive this league.

OFC, reason is players have more currency, because we all get free divines, so people can pay more for bis stuff.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Don't forget to add that affliction league is over and lot's of people do miss the point that this league did print t0 uniques like crazy.
Same can be said to the fix of t17 maps being t0 unique printer last league, a scenario that we never had before in any other league.
So in other words loot is back to it's normal state and therefore prices of certain chase items are also set to a proper value.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Aug 17, 2024, 10:36:22 PM
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
The casual wants literally THE MOST powerful item in the game for easy.

Really?

If it was up to me which I actually can I should literally buy all of the MB's and set them to 500+ just to mess with you with a snap of a finger.

Grind for it.
Work for it.
Play for it.

End of story.

lmao wants THE MOST POWERFUL UNIQUE IN THE GAME TO HAVE FUN FOR CHEAP.

Don’t be a coward. Do it.
I think items like mageblood/headhunter really constrain the design space for GGG. I don't use one because I think they don't belong in the game, but if they are to exist they should be more common.

Especially since a lot of powerful items feel like they exist to offset huge global nerfs to character power.
It's not just MB its this whole league the prices on things are crazzzzy but people are complaining about loot drops and stuff yet so many people sitting out there with 1000s of divs diving into their vaults swimming like Scrooge McDuck lol. Currency farmers/websites be licking their lips this league I bet, haha!
"
Sydneydonza wrote:
It's not just MB its this whole league the prices on things are crazzzzy but people are complaining about loot drops and stuff yet so many people sitting out there with 1000s of divs diving into their vaults swimming like Scrooge McDuck lol. Currency farmers/websites be licking their lips this league I bet, haha!

Probably the exact opposite tbh...

Magebloods aren't expensive, it's that divine orbs aren't worth nearly as much. OP has their cause and effect mixed up because economics is hard.
Isn't that exactly what reddit and these forums wanted? Less fear of missing out by removing magic find. You got that. Who would have thought that less T0's are getting printed in return? Hoho.

300D is a good price. Putting the chase back into chase item.
"
Ulsarek wrote:
300D is a good price. Putting the chase back into chase item.

Agreed. I feel like it's in good spot.
On Probation Any%
hoho do it I_NO bet you won't.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info