Great Job GGG. Magebloob at 300 div

and before anyone says 'casual plays 1hr daily and wants high tier items' - i already have 2 mb in std and ya we all know, no one cares a S*t about std. does GGG remember that seasons are for at most 3, what 4 months? why do I have to work my arse off for an item that is fun to play. this is not a JOB, we play games to have FUN. and yes GGG does have a cool, fun huge item finding game. well not anymore. i feel mb at 50 div is great, 100 div is reasonable for the power it gives - at 300 div it is just downright ridiculous, dont tell me 'but you can get div from ships now' - i dont want to go down that alley yes

Last bumped on Aug 18, 2024, 7:45:13 AM
The casual wants literally THE MOST powerful item in the game for easy.

Really?

If it was up to me which I actually can I should literally buy all of the MB's and set them to 500+ just to mess with you with a snap of a finger.

Grind for it.
Work for it.
Play for it.

End of story.

lmao wants THE MOST POWERFUL UNIQUE IN THE GAME TO HAVE FUN FOR CHEAP.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 17, 2024, 9:34:19 PM
haha

magebloob
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
honestly MB is overrated. i had one in affliction league same with HH. its nice not having to press flasks but not worth that much money. i'm glad i dont feel FOMO about it anymore
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Aug 17, 2024, 9:37:23 PM
Basic economy, supply and demand. If you don't want to grind for it, play without it. That simple.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
some people really dont know how to READ. its fine if the item is permanent not dropped into some forsaken zone after seasons, after 3 months what? grind yet another again? alright some people are doing this maybe? its a job for them, i am playing a GAME. im alright to grind, but 3 times the effort/ time needed? ok, why set mb at 500 div, why not 1000 div? its not only mb if you can feel it, its many items in this league too, i just flag out mb that's all.

i am playing a char w/o mb this league, what for do i need 300 div for one item? it can make a full fledged char last few leagues. its just a nice fun item to play with and make alternate skill chars and helps somewhat in endgame, thats all
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
The casual wants literally THE MOST powerful item in the game for easy.

Really?

If it was up to me which I actually can I should literally buy all of the MB's and set them to 500+ just to mess with you with a snap of a finger.

Grind for it.
Work for it.
Play for it.

End of story.

lmao wants THE MOST POWERFUL UNIQUE IN THE GAME TO HAVE FUN FOR CHEAP.

do you grind out mb by yourself? or your 'team' of helpers helped you?
"
EdenRage wrote:
ok, why set mb at 500 div, why not 1000 div?

Supply and demand. Free market.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Im not gonna lie this guys setup and tree is probably one of the most beautiful things I have ever looked at.

The more life flasks you have the more you win at this game!
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
EdenRage wrote:
ok, why set mb at 500 div, why not 1000 div?

Supply and demand. Free market.

its not 'real' supply and demand, there is a reason why prices are so expensive this league.

anyway, just surfacing this out to GGG, its their own game they choose how they want to make this. there are many games waiting for my attention - i just hope this is outlier and not the norm. to high players it is just another normal day 39/40 challenges within 2 weeks of league anyone? heh commenting on how i play my game.. for high players, it is another thing altogether for normal players. whether this drives normal players away we shall see

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info