Boat Buff was definitely a nerf.

"
Low value shippers got nerfed so that the nolifers could get richer.

As is tradition. The devs then ponder at the abyssmal retention for the vast majority of the playerbase.

Just play more bro. Smash that keyboard farming dust all day and we'll reward you!
Last edited by mnieradko on Aug 16, 2024, 6:56:15 PM
"
Mashgesture wrote:
I dunno got 3 divs so far today on small shipments, no nerf here to be seen.

Two shipments of 500x5 2500 and one shipment of 2700X5 13500. Didnt seem to make a difference

I am now testing out this theory though from reddit and I think I am about to see some crazy results:
Spoiler

My shipment was 500x5 so the ammount was 45000. So to double it, according to this post, I sent 180k dust each.

Will edit this a couple times and post screens on how it turns out.

This has been working really well for me. I was about to quit shipping until I tried one last time with what you’ve been doing, and outside of a few bad rng moments, I’ve been doing a lot better post patch. It is MUCH more sustainable which makes the whole thing so much less stressful to manage. Requires less sailors which equates to less gold spent. I might try and double the crop+dust numbers and see what happens, since it’ll still be sustainable.
"
rembihnutur wrote:
"
Mashgesture wrote:

Two shipments of 500x5 2500 and one shipment of 2700X5 13500. Didnt seem to make a difference

I am now testing out this theory though from reddit and I think I am about to see some crazy results:
Spoiler

My shipment was 500x5 so the ammount was 45000. So to double it, according to this post, I sent 180k dust each.

This has been working really well for me. I was about to quit shipping until I tried one last time with what you’ve been doing, and outside of a few bad rng moments, I’ve been doing a lot better post patch. It is MUCH more sustainable which makes the whole thing so much less stressful to manage. Requires less sailors which equates to less gold spent. I might try and double the crop+dust numbers and see what happens, since it’ll still be sustainable.

Yup i just stuick with 500x5 and 45000 in the day.

Before bed ill send something maybe a bit bigger out.

4 divs and 2 time runes today. All just passive income.
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
doing 5k of each and 25k dust seems to be yielding decent results. but is not sustainable. maybe that was their intention.
Yep it's completely terrible.

With one small patch they completely ruined the entire purpose of Kingsmarch.

I was farming gold, to keep crops growing, and keep miners mining to smelt ore into bars, so that I could send shipments.

Now, the entire circle of life has been destroyed.

I no longer want/need to send shipments, so I no longer need to play the game to get gold from maps.

Completely killed their own game. Honestly it's impressive. Nice job.
~ Seph
Raise your disenchanter to level 11, pick up unique rings and amulets, and melt them into dust. I already got 1m after completely filling up the disenchanter with said jewelry.

It's almost like there's a reason GGG did this "buff". It sounds like they didn't want players melting down 300k dust and forgetting that job exists for the rest of the league.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
Mashgesture wrote:

Spoiler

nahhh, noppers, not for me
im outta here lmao
gonna play some other game , cba 2 do the math
[img]https://imgur.com/a/GRkTKl6[/img]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info