Boat Buff was definitely a nerf.

Boat rewards are now in a worse spot than they were, haven’t ran into a situation where I see a buff….

What the hell is going on? Feel like we’re being gaslit.
Last bumped on Aug 17, 2024, 3:24:32 AM
I dunno got 3 divs so far today on small shipments, no nerf here to be seen.

Two shipments of 500x5 2500 and one shipment of 2700X5 13500. Didnt seem to make a difference

I am now testing out this theory though from reddit and I think I am about to see some crazy results:
Spoiler

My shipment was 500x5 so the ammount was 45000. So to double it, according to this post, I sent 180k dust each.

Will edit this a couple times and post screens on how it turns out.
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
Last edited by Mashgesture on Aug 15, 2024, 3:25:27 PM
I've seen several comments like this.
Have sent 4 ships today with values between 7-10mil (including 1 mil dust per shipment).
Those 4 shipments gave me 14 divines (3,5 per boat).
Seems like a sick buff (provided you have the dust).
Low value shippers got nerfed so that the nolifers could get richer.

"
FalkenRaiding wrote:
Have sent 4 ships today with values between 7-10mil (including 1 mil dust per shipment).

and how many day's you been saving up for that, even with all lvl 10 farmers u cannot send 4 shipments with 7-10 mil values in crops often.
Last edited by Shadeless01 on Aug 16, 2024, 3:30:56 PM
GGG nerfing things to the ground. What else is new?
"
FalkenRaiding wrote:

Honestly who on earth has that much dust and materials.

Seriously.

The most i have had was around 1.4m and i feel like i play this game way too much.

just got my first divine since the patch and i put 10k of each crop and 50k dust. before i could pull divines on avg about 2/day putting 1k each and 8k dust
Last edited by Lonnie455Rich on Aug 16, 2024, 5:34:48 PM
"
Lonnie455Rich wrote:
"
FalkenRaiding wrote:

Seriously.

The most i have had was around 1.4m and i feel like i play this game way too much.

just got my first divine since the patch and i put 10k of each crop and 50k dust. before i could pull divines on avg about 2/day putting 1k each and 8k dust

exactly this!
like always, the rich get richer the poor get poorer.
"
Shadeless01 wrote:
"
Lonnie455Rich wrote:
"
FalkenRaiding wrote:

Seriously.

exactly this!

If you would have continued doing that you would have probably gotten a few divines by now. I was under the impression shipments are worse now, but variance is very tricky on the mind.
By now i would say a divine is still in every 6th shipment on average even if you just send as little as 555 each and 5555 dust which is what i did for 24 hours now after failing to adjust to the patch, since adjustment was simply not needed at all^^ If you send 1-2 mio you have much higher variance. You might get 3 divs in one shipment, yes, but you also might get nothing and as you pointed out you can't send that many shipments in that case. If you have the time to send new shipments every 30-40 minutes, the same old smallball strategy definitely still works.

Haven't gotten any good runes though, i guess you have to risk a little more for that^^
Last edited by Strickl3r on Aug 16, 2024, 6:44:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info