Kalguur - The Best Legaue Ever

+1 best leag so far (atm)
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Nerf =/= Brick
I don't think its quite ritual for me but this is the best HC league straight out.

Build diversity went through the roof exactly what I wanted.
I think this is by far the best league I've played, but it has terrible issues.

The shipping and mapping returns for the investment are pretty bad right now. I don't know what kind of luck is people having, but my mappers have been doing maps from T14 onwards and best they've found is a single divine in more than 75 maps. Considering a single team of them earn more than the rest of the town combined, that's pretty miserable outcome.

The boats are just too random. I sent a boat on two trips with 2Million cargo, and the other two with 200k. The 2M brought back a bunch of cheap stuff, a stack of 8 chaos and that was it, per trip. The 200k brought back 1 div each in the first trip and some crap in the next, so, a 200k ship is way more profitable than a 2M, doesn't make sense.

And then T17 I realize it has to be hard, but even after the nerf, I have to carefully chaos every map untill it has no mods than basically mean I'm dead on arrival, and even then, there some random bs on the map that instakillyou no matter what, and that is either incredibly difficult to spot (at least in my crappy pc), or just almost unavoidable unless you embody the spirit of Benny Hill and just don't ever stop in place for any reason, not even looting (I've died like that a few times, I cleared two screens, came back to loot something, was looking at the drops, and booom, dead. What killed me? A mistery). So GL if your build can't kill things without stopping in place.

The AH is incredibly good, like insanely good. IF only it didn't have such an absurd gold cost attached to it.

This is overall my main gripe with the league mechanic. The gold. It's way to scarce for the amount of sinks you need to fill. I've watched the videos of guys farming close to 500k per hour, but I can't come close to that. Best I've gotten is close to 200k and even then, it feels terrible. Mappers alone eat that in a few hours. And I don't want to play just to keep the city alive, while getting almost no gold.
Very interesting comments.

I confirm, I send ships with cargo below half a million.

From one course I got 1 div, from the other 25 scarabs.
I guess it's not worth sending too much.

I'm very curious about your comments on low maps?
1 div on 75 red maps is very low.
"
Su0T wrote:
I think this is by far the best league I've played, but it has terrible issues.

The shipping and mapping returns for the investment are pretty bad right now. I don't know what kind of luck is people having, but my mappers have been doing maps from T14 onwards and best they've found is a single divine in more than 75 maps. Considering a single team of them earn more than the rest of the town combined, that's pretty miserable outcome.

The boats are just too random. I sent a boat on two trips with 2Million cargo, and the other two with 200k. The 2M brought back a bunch of cheap stuff, a stack of 8 chaos and that was it, per trip. The 200k brought back 1 div each in the first trip and some crap in the next, so, a 200k ship is way more profitable than a 2M, doesn't make sense.

And then T17 I realize it has to be hard, but even after the nerf, I have to carefully chaos every map untill it has no mods than basically mean I'm dead on arrival, and even then, there some random bs on the map that instakillyou no matter what, and that is either incredibly difficult to spot (at least in my crappy pc), or just almost unavoidable unless you embody the spirit of Benny Hill and just don't ever stop in place for any reason, not even looting (I've died like that a few times, I cleared two screens, came back to loot something, was looking at the drops, and booom, dead. What killed me? A mistery). So GL if your build can't kill things without stopping in place.

The AH is incredibly good, like insanely good. IF only it didn't have such an absurd gold cost attached to it.

This is overall my main gripe with the league mechanic. The gold. It's way to scarce for the amount of sinks you need to fill. I've watched the videos of guys farming close to 500k per hour, but I can't come close to that. Best I've gotten is close to 200k and even then, it feels terrible. Mappers alone eat that in a few hours. And I don't want to play just to keep the city alive, while getting almost no gold.

Very interesting comments.

I confirm, I send ships with cargo below half a million.

From one course I got 1 div, from the other 25 scarabs.
I guess it's not worth sending too much.

I'm very curious about your comments on low maps?
1 div on 75 red maps is very low.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info