No gold changes.

"
HunterDIII wrote:

Translation: if you play the league you get less rewards for playing the league, so if you upgrade your city expecting better rewards you fucked up. since the less updated better the rewards?

looks to me like a really bad designed league. if there is no difference in 30k cargos to 10M cargos, then they don't made the league right.

Wanna see if its tru? go ask anyone who don't play the game at all and say they want 10k or 1 million dollars and then explain they at the end its just the same.

Fully upgrading everything does yield better rewards but it also increases the upkeep. If you want the benefits of sending out tens of millions of shipmentvalue several times a day then obviously you'll have to grind for it. If you don't feel like doing that then you can just settle for less. I can keep my town running for 6 days without having to play at all and i still get a divine here and there with tons of lower currency and runes to boot which i can sell off despite just shipping in the 100-300k range. Kingsmarch is about townmanagement, you are the manager, manage it in a way that suits your needs/abilities. It's not free loot and it's not supposed to.
Last edited by Baharoth15 on Aug 14, 2024, 3:15:53 AM
Seems to me the town works better when at mid-tier, as I said previously.

Difficult for players, especially of poe, to not push things to the limit ASAP. Does however, seem the theme of poe1 now is to test and implement poe2 changes one of which is to slow things down

It's working for me this league but to the disgruntled who have maxed their town already, you need to decrease the number of workers in each part of town, idle some prior to logging off or withdraw all the gold to stop the town altogether before logging off.

League is far from dying lol
Oh they "hear" the players. Those players just aren't you.
"
Baharoth15 wrote:
Kingsmarch is about town management, you are the manager, manage it in a way that suits your needs/abilities...

Wonderful idea...if there wasn't a higher-up that decided every 3 weeks your job and every part of it completely changes, and you lose half your pay...and you get to re-figure out the league mechanic with a level 99 character.

If there's one thing I hate more than doing the campaign on every character, it's basically re-learning the league mechanic because it's...*checks notes*...been made worse?! Why would anyone give a shit enough to continue at that point?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info