No gold changes.

And the silly me tought they would hear the players lol.
No money until, GGG fix melee.
Last bumped on Aug 14, 2024, 10:47:58 AM
call me crazy maybe I'll change my mind I'm only in yellow maps and in ruthless so its probably just my perspective but I feel like the gold pinch at higher levels is significantly about having maxed out workers and plowing red maps at blaster speeds.

I've found that I can get away with much cheaper low skill workers on many areas this is probably because I'm much slower at mapping so a few miners is more than enough. I'm also not Dust-maxing every ship, usually I stick to known sweet spot values that are well below the massive diminishing returns curve so I have a couple two or three low to moderate skill disenchanters and they keep aherad of my ability to generate good loot (also a ruthless thing). My farmers are higher skill where I can get them because they never run out of stuff to do like Miners smelters and disenchanters can.

Personally I don't think GGG should aim this mechanic at high efficiency Div per hour blasters to make the ceiling even higher and leave the floor even further in the dust. The game already has a huge problem with this IMO. I'll probably be disapointed but I feel like the game has plenty of content that caters to sweats and streamers and is now at a point where the middle of the game is feeling really outdated and tedious due to catering so hard only for the 1%'er SC trade clear speed meta.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
"
alhazred70 wrote:
call me crazy maybe I'll change my mind I'm only in yellow maps and in ruthless so its probably just my perspective but I feel like the gold pinch at higher levels is significantly about having maxed out workers and plowing red maps at blaster speeds.

I've found that I can get away with much cheaper low skill workers on many areas this is probably because I'm much slower at mapping so a few miners is more than enough. I'm also not Dust-maxing every ship, usually I stick to known sweet spot values that are well below the massive diminishing returns curve so I have a couple two or three low to moderate skill disenchanters and they keep aherad of my ability to generate good loot (also a ruthless thing). My farmers are higher skill where I can get them because they never run out of stuff to do like Miners smelters and disenchanters can.

Personally I don't think GGG should aim this mechanic at high efficiency Div per hour blasters to make the ceiling even higher and leave the floor even further in the dust. The game already has a huge problem with this IMO. I'll probably be disapointed but I feel like the game has plenty of content that caters to sweats and streamers and is now at a point where the middle of the game is feeling really outdated and tedious due to catering so hard only for the 1%'er SC trade clear speed meta.

Good (not lottery style) rewards can be had from shipping at lower town tiers which keeps gold costs very easy to maintain. The ports reward in cycles and once you learn those cycles you can build your shipments appropriately.

The players who are saving for making random enormous shipments and getting crap are just playing russian roulette - no wonder there have been so many rage quits.

Far as I know, once you've banzai-upgraded your town your screwed with huge gold upkeep as there is no way back.
"
Glorfndel01 wrote:
"
alhazred70 wrote:

Good (not lottery style) rewards can be had from shipping at lower town tiers which keeps gold costs very easy to maintain. The ports reward in cycles and once you learn those cycles you can build your shipments appropriately.

The players who are saving for making random enormous shipments and getting crap are just playing russian roulette - no wonder there have been so many rage quits.

Far as I know, once you've banzai-upgraded your town your screwed with huge gold upkeep as there is no way back.

Translation: if you play the league you get less rewards for playing the league, so if you upgrade your city expecting better rewards you fucked up. since the less updated better the rewards?

looks to me like a really bad designed league. if there is no difference in 30k cargos to 10M cargos, then they don't made the league right.

Wanna see if its tru? go ask anyone who don't play the game at all and say they want 10k or 1 million dollars and then explain they at the end its just the same.

Even i could come with a better mechanic league than this one.
"
HunterDIII wrote:

Right while everyone is getting rewarded BUT you.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
"
HunterDIII wrote:

Right while everyone is getting rewarded BUT you.

Its not that hard, the first of all is to make sense, balance it.

And first of all make it fun, i bet this league will be dead by the end of the month

If you have to job, take care of your kids this is probrably one of the worst leagues they ever thought about.

No wonder they went from 320k to 90k in two weeks.

They forgot to hear the players, it should be fun not another job.
Even in T16 I get around 10K per map. Let’s say my average clear speed is 3mins, let’s add 1 min hideout per map. That would be 150k gold per hour of pure map running. If you want to further increase your gold income, juice your maps and get modifiers which increase the magic and rare mob population.
They need to double gold gain and nerf upkeep cost by half.

Sorry I don't have 16 hours a day to grind t17 maps in order to keep my gold up for 24 hours so I can go to sleep then go to work.
~ Seph
"
sephrinx wrote:
They need to double gold gain and nerf upkeep cost by half.

Sorry I don't have 16 hours a day to grind t17 maps in order to keep my gold up for 24 hours so I can go to sleep then go to work.

Who said you HAVE to be able to maintain your town for 24 hours / day?
If you don´t play enough to do so then simply just dont do it?

I don´t get you guys wanna be able to get rewarded for a full day with a playtime of what? 1 hour a day? Makes no sense. Just stop running your mappers lower the ranks of your worker. Since you dont play "all day long" you don´t need higher ranks of workers so the gold cost is lower aswell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info