Gold....Make it make sense

"
Nomancs wrote:
You also mentioned stacked deck for chaos, are you one of those guys that focus on flipping chaos-stacked decks-divine orbs?

I run a lot of blight which drop a ton of stacked decks, which is why I don't have a ton of gold. Blight maps drops like 1/5th or less the gold of running a normal map and take 2-3x as long, but it's my favorite mechanic. I hold the stacked decks until I have enough to sell for a divine, but periodically you have to pull chaos out to pay for items that cost less than 1 div.

"
the only way for this to really be an issue for anyone is if they.... for some reason... are trying to get thousands of chaos repeatedly .... almost like... flippers and bots do?

Never been accused of being a bot before, that's a new one. So not only am I not an actual player, now I'm a bot/flipper. Nice.
"
Tmarte wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:
You also mentioned stacked deck for chaos, are you one of those guys that focus on flipping chaos-stacked decks-divine orbs?

I run a lot of blight which drop a ton of stacked decks, which is why I don't have a ton of gold. Blight maps drops like 1/5th or less the gold of running a normal map and take 2-3x as long, but it's my favorite mechanic. I hold the stacked decks until I have enough to sell for a divine, but periodically you have to pull chaos out to pay for items that cost less than 1 div.

"
the only way for this to really be an issue for anyone is if they.... for some reason... are trying to get thousands of chaos repeatedly .... almost like... flippers and bots do?

Never been accused of being a bot before, that's a new one. So not only am I not an actual player, now I'm a bot/flipper. Nice.

Didnt call you that but okay.
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info