Unexpected disconnections with almost every map mechanic - PS5

https://youtu.be/CBI7zkVgwHg?si=rt-T82_Uh41Rm5lF

Almost every content is unplayable. After the game freezes, the connection is interrupted.
Last bumped on Aug 13, 2024, 9:06:50 AM
am having the same problem.
Most map mechanics do it but the most brutal for me are maps with rituals, 5-6 crashes and disconnects, until all portals are depleted. The game is currently not playable after end of the campaign.

Playing on PS5 together with a Zoomancer. He tried to disable all his microtransactions, it seemed to help a little bit (only 2-3 crashes per map, frequent stutters). Still feels very bad to play the game.

Deleting the game and reinstalling does not help.
Since we got past the virtual keyboard lockout ps5 freeze/disconnect had been consistent.

Heist on esscape (contracts and blueprints) freeze / disco very often. To the point I’m saving blueprints rather than risk running them.

Legion in maps … 50/50 when stasis ends wether I freeze / disco. Running past them now.

Ritual same as legion. 50/50 once mobs start full spawn freeze / disco.

Verisium once the mobs spawn about every 3rd time straight freeze /disco. Usually also charged with a death on this one.

Expedition if the map is juiced and using the single explosion 4:1 ish it freezes and drops.

Game has been very frustrating. I’m running with / without MTX. Doesn’t seem to matter.
I’ve set network location to each N America location. Doesn’t seem to matter.

With all the pain in each play session I’m mid-yellow maps and still under level 90. No where near my normal pace.

I’m hard lined in on GB fibre and speed test around the world have very high xfer low latency.

Would love any advice on how to make this leaague stop freezing. Thx

Same for xbox.

Tried remove explode mechanic, no changes.

Rogue + ritual is a nightmare

Deli/beyond/breach unplayable.

I mean we got console that works better than average pc players and the game feel as bad as during delirium league with old generation.
STOP NERFING AURA
Same issue PS5, constant disconnects with almost every mechanic
please fix this ggg,its nearly every map 2 or 3 times a map on boss fights
I have the same Problem. Ritual, Harvest, Ultimatum..many Disconnect
I love the Season, but its frustrating. Ps5 refresh, cache, ports, Poe New Install does not Help
Same here. Even the recent patch some minutes ago did not resolve it.
Same here. Lost 3 portals to this on Maven phase change. Would freeze up and on the core/mini boss spin phase and either unlock 20-30 seconds later (dead character) or boot to login screen. Also happening with rituals mostly outside of that.

Haven’t had it happen in blight or ultimatums yet (thankfully). Didn’t have this before the patch today which seems opposite of a lot of folks. I’m putting in 10+ hours a day the last couple, though not mapping aggressively or anything. Just casually running stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info