Playstation players need compensation [not monetary]

"
ObEL1SK- wrote:
Best reward compensation I can think of... playing the game. It sucks but we will play soon enough.

I couldn't quite understand you with the boot in your mouth
Wuh wuh wuh waaah wuh waaah
"
ObEL1SK- wrote:
Wuh wuh wuh waaah wuh waaah

slurp slurp slurp slurp
Hawk tuah
"
Peolius90 wrote:
They have to give us nothing at all. They give us already this awesome game. I don't want to know, how much work all of this needs. On so much changes, of course there are bugs etc. Be happy that they offer us this game for free. BTW. It's all on Sony now, the patch is ready, but Sony doesn't react. Stop to being so toxic. Giving mageblood or other things for apologies ^^ not your serious.

It's a double edged sword. Indeed for a free to play game you don't have any rights for compensation, since the game has no subscription model or time based items (like boosts). True you could argue on console, that you have to pay to play online, but this cash doesn't go into GGG pockets.

However I've worked several years several years as CM in the games industry on a AAA F2P game and multiple F2P mobile games. And as a CM you have to develop the right feeling when you have to prepare for a hard internal fight for any kind of compensation. It's a difficult topic and feels like opening the box of Pandora (or Valdos Puzzle Box :)). Once you have done it, people will always ask again or for more. But often it's the only way to say sorry and keep the community alive and engaged.

I personally would welcome it, I think it would be the first time for console gamers, if I'm not wrong. However I pretty much would appreciate even more optimized processes to avoid such mistakes. When you go with your game in maintenance mode you have the possibility to white list accounts, that still can access the game. And that's the time the QA jumps in and run a proper smoke test before you go live. But here it feels sometimes like: Let's press the button, go into the weekend and we have a handful people on emergency call.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info