Can't name character on xbox

same on ps5
I told my bro.. 666gb update is a baddddd sign. I f&(king called it lol
Funny how PC is playing just fine...AS USUAL!!!!!!!!!!!
Workaround: connect your pc keybord on console!
Can't quite figure out how to start typing on the external kayboard, It's not opening up the system keyboard at all. The Rename keybind literally just puts a cursor in the field.
"
PetrCobra wrote:
Can't quite figure out how to start typing on the external kayboard, It's not opening up the system keyboard at all. The Rename keybind literally just puts a cursor in the field.

just create you character until you rename then press the "A" button on controller. Inputfield should be empty you will get error message "your name is to short..." but the curser should be in this inputfield. Connect you usb keybord and just typing
Last edited by loaper on Jul 26, 2024, 5:04:18 PM
"
loaper wrote:
"
PetrCobra wrote:

just create you character until you rename then press the "A" button on controller. Inputfield should be empty you will get error message "your name is to short..." but the curser should be in this inputfield. Connect you usb keybord and just typing

Yead dude thanks but that just doesn't work
I guess it's working for some Xbox folks. Us ps4/ps5 scrubs need to wait for patch, unfortunately
I'd switch to xbox if, again, and I can't stress this enough, the game had a god damn cross progression feature.

Then again, I guess I could just play on PC then. So many options! Can't have that.
Last edited by PetrCobra on Jul 26, 2024, 5:15:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info