Can't name character in new league [ps5]

This is some actual BS. I know people who took off of work to play at league start. What kind of nonsense is a few hours? There had better be some sort of compensation. I had planned to buy supporter packs thanks to this patch, but that honestly may not be happening.
xbox app with not connect with the game. Says I need a connected controller to play the game
First CrowdStrike, now GGG. Wonder what the next competitor for the dumbest bug of the month will be. Still a few days left.
You would think after all of the botched console league launches GGG might be like maybe we shouldn't completely botch console league launch.
Babe wake up, new pasta dropped.

You've had several hours to test, fix, and push updates since yesterday, as a result of your negligence, I will unfortunately be unable to purchase MTX this season as well.
same bug in ps4
If they at least made the game cross progression I could play on PC (can't even do kb/m support for consoles so it would play better anyway) but no, gotta keep the servers idle for a bit, they deserved it after the previous league that was almost as dead as this league start.
What a shame. We console players are always suffering.
How does one not play test a game prior to a major launch... Seriously I am 100% baffled
The game plan is messed up ... a few hours how many 1-12?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info