Many visual bugs after recent update(Xbox)

Surely for the next league they will fix I know it is not funny but true I in any case will not spend a cent on xbox for a long time after what they have done
"
Adam_GGG wrote:
Thanks for your reports. We're looking into this but if you can provide any videos it would help a lot.
Hopefully this helps. https://clips.twitch.tv/BenevolentResilientLapwingTTours-m2DNrO0kuZ8CvUM5

Honestly, the visual glitches impact so much of the game that the console version (Xbox Series) is unplayable.
- You'll notice the glitches with the dropped items at the beginning (behind the death popup).
- Then you'll notice the loading screen not show.
- Back in the hideout, the face buttons work again (it doesn't always work in the hideout or when doing inventory/stash work).
- Then you'll notice that the face buttons and some text are missing on the next loading screen going back into the map.
- Again, with the white and purple items I rush back to pick up, the text isn't completely visible on the white background item and the border and background of the purple item aren't showing (but I don't remember if that purple item was supposed to have a beam on it).
- As the fight goes on, you'll realize that many of the enemies' skills aren't showing during combat. This was VERY apparent throughout the whole play session I had with the many different enemies I encountered doing different maps (including Maven stuff).
- As one of the bosses dies near the end of the video, and a couple of items drop, you'll see that the face buttons still don't show and that these items have screwed up filter visuals as well. (The text can't be seen on purple border item, the background and border can't be seen on the brown/orange item, and both are supposed to have coloured beams.

At the end of the day, the glitches make the game unplayable. It impacts, inventory (face buttons), looting (filters and face buttons), and even combat (half of the incoming damage isn't visible).

I hope this helps!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on May 21, 2024, 4:21:23 PM
With the visual issues, Xbox is extremely unplayable and dangerous health wise.

I can handle most of the minor visual glitches but I suffer from migraines and this Strobe-like flashing in hideout is going to kill me. It's extremely poor form that nothing has been done yet or mentioned in awhile. I really hope they extend this league because it's been a lot of fun before this mess.
"
Chaotic Soul wrote:
Spoiler
With the visual issues, Xbox is extremely unplayable and dangerous health wise.

I can handle most of the minor visual glitches but I suffer from migraines and this Strobe-like flashing in hideout is going to kill me. It's extremely poor form that nothing has been done yet or mentioned in awhile. I really hope they extend this league because it's been a lot of fun before this mess.
I'm exactly the same way. The game, with all of my concussion stuff, puts me to sleep or I won't even turn it on. I wish I could play for a long time, but enemy skills like Lightning Storm are horrendously aggressive visually. And the levels with trees? How the trees don't fade away but they cross between the player and the camera? It's really bad for me. So I totally hear you.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Adam_GGG wrote:
Thanks for your reports. We're looking into this but if you can provide any videos it would help a lot.

Wow thank you so much for looking into this, it's only a game breaking bug that's been hurting your xbox players for the past 2 weeks and you still didn't do anything regarding it, well must be tough when you're trying to fix all of the broken things from this horrendous season.. or when you keep pumping those microtransactions sales..

No words to say how disappointed I am in GGG this season
What an absolute joke GGG ??? Over 2 weeks and nothing done about this mess..If these game breaking bugs were on PC i bet they would be fixed the same day.
Yo GGG, the yesterday update make it way better, only got 2 visual bug today in 4h of gameplay and they were in the hideout. Good job!
most visuals have returned to normal, but still getting the strobe/flashing glitch in hideout.
F
Exactly, when the league started, there were patches every 2 days and except for minor bugs there was nothing to fix in my opinion.
Now they have made a NO PLAY game and 2 weeks pass and still nothing.
I too am disappointed and usually most top streamers quit the game after a month, I am able to farm whole leagues + still support by buying supporter packs and you repay me this way.
In general, thanks to Path Of Exile my Xbox is very heavily used sometimes that it reaches several hours a day.
And now I am bored, thank you very much GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info