Many visual bugs after recent update(Xbox)

After an update today may 8th (No patch notes?) many visual bugs like screen strobing missing animations missing text missing highlighted elements etc etc have rendered the game unplayable :( Xbox client can provide vids\pics if necessary
Last bumped on May 26, 2024, 7:43:40 AM
Absolutely horrible...same for me its like playing in the middle of a strobe light.
Yeah game is completely broken and I've yet to see update notes of the update that broke it nor GGG saying they're aware of how they broke the game and trying to fix it..but we're console players so we should be used to getting **** treatment from them I suppose..
Same here plus when coming out of a map you can't click on anything such as Helena, map device or reentering a portal...only option is to log out and log in....PLEASE FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for your reports. We're looking into this but if you can provide any videos it would help a lot.
I'll try to get some recordings. I have one in my hideout where everything is flashing. How exactly do I send a video? Has to be a URL?
Last edited by mmmyummymmm on May 8, 2024, 8:57:08 PM
https://streamable.com/23g8pv

Ok here is a quick video I recorded of the flashing I was showing my friend lol. Didn't get recordings of everything. I'll try to get more after work and not use my phone camera. This was not the worst bug though. It went away once I left hideout. But the bugs when running maps were pretty annoying and wouldn't go away. Took very long to pick up my drops
Last edited by mmmyummymmm on May 8, 2024, 9:41:10 PM
I've run a few maps now that I'm finally home and everything seems normal. I'll post a recording here if I find anything
Edit#1
Ok I'll be posting a recording here soon. The visual bugs are still happening. I ran 3 maps and it was fine. But the 4th map I'm seeing it again
Last edited by mmmyummymmm on May 9, 2024, 2:41:31 AM
https://www.xbox.com/play/media/nmtBEfq3jn

Ok look at when I load into the map. The loading screen has a tip that says" To use a scroll or orb, press [blank] on it then [blank] on the target item." Then when I'm running through the map(almost died lmao) watch when I open the chests. That's not normal and drops I'm standing on there's usually a green A beside the name letting you know what you're selecting
Last edited by mmmyummymmm on May 9, 2024, 2:59:30 AM
I also got the white flashing objects again in my hideout and even when I went to town. But it went away when I went back to my hideout

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info