6link shields still in market

That was posted 2 days ago. But what to expect when they have one guy handling PoE while 200 are working on PoE 2?
"
DeGerg1990 wrote:
i feel very annoyed by the 6link shields i see on global every 5 minute.
If GGG can mute everyone for sexual jokes, can they atleast mute them? or punish them even further? Or is it not against ToS to use and abuse bugs?

GGG don't tend to sit and read chat and hand out mutes, it's almost exclusively done via player reports.

If you see something like this, you should report them either in game or via email (i would say email is probably better as you can take a screen shot to prove the issue)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
DeGerg1990 wrote:
i feel very annoyed by the 6link shields i see on global every 5 minute.
If GGG can mute everyone for sexual jokes, can they atleast mute them? or punish them even further? Or is it not against ToS to use and abuse bugs?

You have to hover your mouse over the item too see the links.
So despite this apperantly having a devestating effect on you you still willingly hover your mouse over the items to see the 6 links on them.
Maybe not do that?

[Removed by Support]

It's really not ok to be a certain something anymore it seems.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
"
DeGerg1990 wrote:
i feel very annoyed by the 6link shields i see on global every 5 minute....

These are stressful times, drink some medicine to calm down (my recommendation: 1 beer + 2 brandies) :)
The hotfix should applied but the trade site still showing the item

Caching problem?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
it shows less and less 6link bug items tho, they doing the work
"
DeGerg1990 wrote:
it shows less and less 6link bug items tho, they doing the work

It is terrible if the item would only be "fixed" if moving from one location to another in the stash or inv
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Holy smokes this is one of the biggest exploits ive ever seen get past testing.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:

They are too busy with POE2

The whole league is an amazing bug exploit league, full of bugs

"
Nephalim wrote:

What testing? The main flaw of this league is that a small crew was put on making waaaaay more content than they could handle so there was no resources available for testing anything at all. Clearly shown by all the bugs, exploits, loot issues and terrible league start/horrible retention.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info