[Xbox] 3.24.2 Hotfix

"
Puddin Killa wrote:
I really hope these problems get taken care of for Xbox servers it has been a week now with no updates on fixing the UI and strobing lights, it has severely affected the player base for this season since the update for the shield socket links. Please send a patch before it’s too late

I believe it is too late, people are leaving to play other games. We're not that far into the league and people are leaving. I seriously believe that GGG doesn't care that the game is bad. I will say the game itself is good but the bugs are so bad it's ruining the game for us. Do I think this will fall on deaf ears? Probably will.
It's amazing how GGG doesn't care about console version condition... they keep pumping those sales but don't give a **** when we have game breaking visual bugs and a lot of people can't play like this.
I'm sure if it was on PC version it'd be fixed in less than a day..
And even if people try to defend and say it's Microsoft's fault for making it hard on the developers, then why GGG doesn't even acknowledge the fact there are game breaking bugs and they are working to fix it? They simply don't care about us..
True. we definitely have the B team on console, a little communication would go a long way but they let group play be broken for at least three weeks at the end of last league without even acknowledging there was a problem so i'm not holding my breath.
"
Vitanous wrote:
It's amazing how GGG doesn't care about console version condition... they keep pumping those sales but don't give a **** when we have game breaking visual bugs and a lot of people can't play like this.
I'm sure if it was on PC version it'd be fixed in less than a day..
And even if people try to defend and say it's Microsoft's fault for making it hard on the developers, then why GGG doesn't even acknowledge the fact there are game breaking bugs and they are working to fix it? They simply don't care about us..

a friend of mine who has never played consoles told me directly
“Sell this console buy a PC.
What Pecet at the price of a console will give me such PoE on PC for Endgame?
And he also says it's Microsoft's fault.
What does Microsoft have to do with Path Of Exile support and implementing patches?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info