[Xbox] 3.24.2 Hotfix

3.24.2 Hotfix

• Fixed a bug which allowed the Bestiary craft using The Black Morrigan Recipe to not respect item socket rules. We're investigating the items that have been created through this method and are working on fixing them. Any gems socketed in these items are at risk for being destroyed when these items are fixed.
Last bumped on May 22, 2024, 1:41:55 AM
That's huge! Good on you for having the guts to delete items. You do it so rarely. It's not cool, but good job making sure the items can't reach Standard.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
That's huge! Good on you for having the guts to delete items. You do it so rarely. It's not cool, but good job making sure the items can't reach Standard.

No it’s bs. They can’t literally delete items from players but can’t fix small issues for the community. They are going downhill fast. I do agree they should get rid of these bugged items but we have had issues they have not fixed for months or weeks yet they have no problem doing nerfs asap or removing unintended items….bs
"
xEnyCe30 wrote:
Spoiler
No it’s bs. They can’t literally delete items from players but can’t fix small issues for the community. They are going downhill fast. I do agree they should get rid of these bugged items but we have had issues they have not fixed for months or weeks yet they have no problem doing nerfs asap or removing unintended items….bs
I think this is a case of choosing to fix something that's breaking the game vs. not, isn't it?
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Glad it got fixed. This would be way to strong. And to easy to abuse.
I'm getting blank name drops on the ground and blank notifications since the recent update! Anyone else getting this issue?
I'm getting blank name drops on the ground and blank notifications since the recent update! Anyone else getting this issue?

False alarm, I'm not seeing it happen anymore
Edit#2
Another bug. When I'm running a map I can't see the A symbol on anything. Even the loading screen says press (blank) to do whatever it said. Lol. I decided to go in and out of the map to see if it would fix it. It actually went back to normal but it took all my portals to do so 🙃. Then I returned to my hideout to find every object to be flashing white over and over until I leave. Hmm, seems like a decent update guys 🤣
Last edited by mmmyummymmm on May 8, 2024, 8:40:47 AM
This patch is totally broken. The UI is missing words and the screen flashes white and flickers and the loading screens are blank and so many things are acting up. You need to reverse this patch as it’s making the game unplayable in some situations where the screen flickers white or stuff is missing. I tried reinstalling the game to find it’s the same os the patch is the issue and reading other comments I’m not alone!
Welcome to the patch lottery. i'm a software developer from Germany and i think you have a big problem in your quality assurance. In the moment the game in for many peaple unplayable and this is really sad. No one from my guild want to play the game in the moment, cause it's way to buggy. It is hard to pickup items from the ground, most i have to click 5 or 6 times to pickup a single item. There are flashing lights on maps or in the hideout, to click the map divice is really tricky and some items are invisible. There are so many little bugs in the game in the moment. For me as a software developer, this amount of errors is incomprehensible. In our company, every patch is tested carefully. I'm hoping for a new patch that fixes the problems and doesn't create many new problems. with best regards to your team
I really hope these problems get taken care of for Xbox servers it has been a week now with no updates on fixing the UI and strobing lights, it has severely affected the player base for this season since the update for the shield socket links. Please send a patch before it’s too late

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info