3.24.2 Hotfix 4

6 socketed one handed weapons and shields go brrrrrr.
Last edited by Bottles_1267 on May 3, 2024, 3:50:49 PM
What is gonna happen with all those 6l shield and quivers?
Am Mad and disappointed.

I play PoE for the economy, but when every drop (Natural Drop) is worthless in value , basically i lost the reason that made me play the game in the first place.

For me every strats sounds like resources farming and provide for others to be able to afford what i want. The RNG "Surprise" Element Thats pumps adrenaline in my veins is what's keeps me playing. Its disappointing when i hear schweing sound every time and it turns out to be 50 chaos or the impossible dream T0 drops like headhunter when it drops it ends up like 5 divine. Basically RNG is gone due to market crash. and i have to play #Divines/Hour and that's it.

As Chris Wilson said before. You can always come next league, See you exiles.
in Scourge League abuse for infinite auras was fixed for example - mod was removed from all existing items. I bet all additional sockets will be removed, gems replaced in inventory/ stash. ALso some mods will be fixed on armour and so on (there some bugged haunted modifiers)
This league/patch has so maaaaaaaaaaaany bugs, I can not believe how developers made so many mistakes in game code this time... game looks beta not release, be honest
Last edited by KoTLIIpeguHrePa on May 3, 2024, 5:45:06 PM
lol what a comedy of error can we exploit this or not? is this intended??

You better remove these items because I didn't because of fear of ban. If you don't remove these items i'm not playing anymore that's so broken.
Last edited by Radikcdn on May 3, 2024, 7:00:59 PM
Cant believe how many clowns are crying about this in here. None 9f this mf stuff should be in the game. Its broken and terrible for the economy. Remove it all and ban fubgun.
"
Slider13 wrote:
Cant believe how many clowns are crying about this in here. None 9f this mf stuff should be in the game. Its broken and terrible for the economy. Remove it all and ban fubgun.

BAN EM ALL
Poe hotfixes this but 6link squires and kaom's hearts are not deleted. Balance team.exe stopped working.
hoho
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on May 4, 2024, 10:03:52 PM
"Let's wait for the minority to enjoy the good farm, then we will nerf it so that the majority of the community cannot cultivate the good farm and are forced to farm 1d/h."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info