My friend got banned for no reason!? What are the options?

You can't know what your "friend" used.
Stop being so naive.
Suspiciously quiet from OP, feel they might not have been so truthful in their post.
"
kyobusa wrote:
Suspiciously quiet from OP, feel they might not have been so truthful in their post.

Or he trully didnt know what was reason for ban but our posts reminded him of something and now he knows.
Yep Reading all posts this is the first thing that came in my mind, since trade is a chore:

QOL gone too much QOL: looting during the day, then selling/buying/converting/re-selling/re-buying while sleeping ......... :-D
Guy: "I have a friend. Just to be clear, it's not me! But I got banned! I mean HE got banned! But we didn't even RMT!

the rest of the world: "we didn't say anything about RMT"

Guy:
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
is that another F.U.D. threat targeted at awakened poe trade?

no your friend is not only a cheater and rightfully banned, he is also lies to his friends, or to himself ;)

Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
Glardomos wrote:
He wrote to support email and ban appeal email and got same automatic answer.

Have your friend look at section 32 of the terms and usage. If I am reading it correctly part of it specifies that to go further, a written (not emailed) notification to GGG is required.

Disputes: In the event that you have a dispute in respect of, relating to or arising from any of the Website, Materials and Services you must immediately notify Grinding Gear Games in writing giving details of the dispute. If Grinding Gear Games and yourself cannot resolve the dispute within fourteen (14) days of receipt by Grinding Gear Games of such notice then to the greatest extent permitted by law the following procedure will apply. The dispute will firstly be submitted to mediation by a mediator agreed to by both yourself and Grinding Gear Games or, failing agreement, appointed by the Arbitrators and Mediators Institute of New Zealand at the request of either you or Grinding Gear Games. If the matter is not resolved by mediation within fourteen (14) days from there, (unless you are a consumer as defined in the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and otherwise to the greatest extent permitted by law), the matter will be submitted for arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration Act 1996 by a single arbitrator agreed to by both yourself and Grinding Gear Games or, failing agreement, to be appointed by the Arbitrators and Mediators Institute of New Zealand at the request of either you or Grinding Gear Games. Unless agreed otherwise by Grinding Gear Games, all such mediation and arbitration proceedings shall take place at a venue in New Zealand to be chosen by Grinding Gear Games acting entirely at its own discretion. All costs in relation to the staging of such proceedings (excluding for the avoidance of doubt any awards which may be made) shall be borne equally by the parties unless explicitly stipulated otherwise by the arbitrator as applicable or agreed otherwise by the parties.

https://www.pathofexile.com/legal/terms-of-use-and-privacy-policy

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
I have to laugh that one of the responses here was that the "friend" may have been using a "QoL" tool. QoL? Really? That moniker implies that those cheats are something that should be in game. They are not and should not be. Please stop calling these things QoL, they are cheats plain and simple. And anyone caught using them should be banned!!! Even if they are a popular streamer! And no I'm not referring to Awakened PoE.
Yet another "my friend got banned for using awakened poe trade".
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
I have to laugh that one of the responses here was that the "friend" may have been using a "QoL" tool. QoL? Really? That moniker implies that those cheats are something that should be in game. They are not and should not be. Please stop calling these things QoL, they are cheats plain and simple. And anyone caught using them should be banned!!! Even if they are a popular streamer! And no I'm not referring to Awakened PoE.

No. There are A LOT of QoL 3rd party tools you can add to the game, especially for trading, but ofc you will get banned for using them. Simplest example - before this league, if you traded a lot you noticed there were people who would put several stacks of things at once. How? By using illegal 3rd party tool. (Now its was added as the part of the game and guess waht? Even GGG called it QoL)
Last edited by Aynix on May 2, 2024, 3:48:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info