3.24.2 Hotfix 3

"
SheTheDevil wrote:
It took you one month to correct the ultimatum...

500 catalysts per map

It took 1 month for this X_X

how long will it take for the nerf party mf?

well said! unreal how game become so bugged that only way to play to abuse bugs

also abuse mf still main bug that ggg dont wanna see at all
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Ooof. More mid league nerfs. Glad I skipped this one
"
Chronnoisseur wrote:
Ooof. More mid league nerfs. Glad I skipped this one

where nerf? fix party abuse bug that should be fixed from very very start? lol hahaha
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I don't remember what I've wrote before a moderator deleted it but I don't see sense into why scarabs for ultimatum received such treatment. People get same beasts from memories and party item rarity/quantity. Corpses, Loots, Torments, Scarabs, Uniques, Divination cards for magebloods/mirrors. Kinda weird in my opinion that's all I got ya'll...
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
Great job, you take one of the few ways to farm for a small company that doesn't require a lot of preparation, doesn't bring a huge profit, and just kill it, in the middle of the league, we should all spam barrels.
Why do we need varied gameplay?
Such patches perfectly show that the people making the decisions do not play the game, do not understand it.
But this is already familiar, we are sliding into blizzard.
Sadly.
Leagues dead, why y'all still nerfing shit?
"
SebZ_POE wrote:
"
anusblender wrote:
Whats the point in playing in a party anymore? Literally get more loot playing solo... Nice way to kill party play and lose players I guess, great job.

If you have not noticed (and you can go to any longer thread to find evidence of it, a lot of it), most casual players are non-party players and they want party play gone. Including myself. We just want to enjoy the game every now and then, we may have our jobs, businesses and sh*t to take care of, and we want to feel like we have the same chances of expanding our builds and exploring the game at the same pace other people do.

It's funny how people like yourself, in the significant minority, perceived by the rest of players as those who actually get all the benefits, and advantage over solo players, are the ones who moan.

You know what you should do for once? Be selfless, care about the state of game and look at what majority of players want, instead of defending your own positions - you know why you should do this? Because if you fail there, the next league will be the same as this one, and you will see lovely population chart just going down the hill within two weeks.

If that kind of gameplay gets you excited, where there are no players to trade with and interact with, then that's fine.

But if that's not the state of game you hope for, within the next league - then joining most of the players and supporting their needs so that the game can expand its player base is the right move.

Think long-term. This game can be amazing, every single league and continue expanding, but not when there are people like you defending one of the exact causes of why most of the players left this league.

Unless you want most of the players gone every league - but that's not healthy for the ecosystem (including streamers who have to move on forcefully onto other titles, as POE died within two/three weeks and the content does not attract enough eyes for them to be bothered).

So you want communism in poe lmfao my buddy was right 90% of the complainers are dads who don't like that people who have more time then them make more currency then them lmfao. Stop comparing yourself to people with more time.
Wow
Last edited by Tboli0745 on May 1, 2024, 7:49:05 PM

Party mf ain't even that broken, look at empys group for example on week 2 split they had maybe 4 mirrors. A solo playing the same amount of time per day, can get the same amount of currency using the right strats. All you're gonna do is make mageblood 700+ divines each league by nerfing party play, people who play together deserve more loot per map because they have to SPLIT the loot between them. It's common sense. Go play ssf if your gonna cry like this.
delete necropolis league
If you read this, you are a noob like me =(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info