The Rogue Harbor mtx disco

"
People pay so that they can flaxx with their MTX. These people pay for every league so you can play it for free. Buy better computers and don't play POE with your budget 200$ toaster

u realize we're one of those people?

Btw. at least I'm not running a cheap PC, the area just creates gpu issues, no other area does to my system.
They don't have to make it pure single player only, but limit the amount of people in one instance more than currently.
hoho yeh I'm not running off a toaster. anyways will continue to bump.

-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on May 3, 2024, 4:48:50 PM
"
Sadaukar wrote:
I agree. Usually I don't mind social hubs like that, but Rogue Harbour is just too much. My Game client shut down twice yesterday, just because I was standing there afk.

Regularly the textures start flickering and shit aswell... my GPU seem to not like it very much there.

the flickering is likely the extra currency effects(that recently just became buyable in shop and no longer mystery box only)... I say this because every time the flickering stops for me I start noticing the azurite and scouring effect spam rendering(I assuming its not being handled properly locally as I don't have the MTX?)
Even just letting us Ctrl+Click a new instance would be nice.
-Official Forum Dweller-
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
"
Sadaukar wrote:
I agree. Usually I don't mind social hubs like that, but Rogue Harbour is just too much. My Game client shut down twice yesterday, just because I was standing there afk.

Regularly the textures start flickering and shit aswell... my GPU seem to not like it very much there.

the flickering is likely the extra currency effects(that recently just became buyable in shop and no longer mystery box only)... I say this because every time the flickering stops for me I start noticing the azurite and scouring effect spam rendering(I assuming its not being handled properly locally as I don't have the MTX?)

Not sure exactly what u mean. It's not the textures around players that flicker, it's the walls and everything around where no player is even near. Also as far as I can say it doesn't happen in cities even with the currency effects around players.
Last edited by Sadaukar on May 3, 2024, 6:07:00 PM
bump
-Official Forum Dweller-
"
People pay so that they can flaxx with their MTX. These people pay for every league so you can play it for free. Buy better computers and don't play POE with your budget 200$ toaster

Hi. I've spent literally thousands of dollars on supporter packs over the years.

I don't want my game clusterfucked by other peoples' eyesore MTXes, nor have my ears violated by the constant noise produced by their high-pitched and repetitive pets (Goblin Troupe, I'm looking at you).

I don't buy supporter packs to flex my poor spending habits at other players. I buy them to make myself look better for myself, and also to give support to GGG for PoE still being one of the best ARPGs on the market since Diablo 2.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on May 10, 2024, 12:36:59 PM
I don't mind having other people running around, but flickering in Rogue Harbor became unbearable lately. Entire location becomes grey, interface suddenly loses half of its elements (your locker shows how many contracts/blueprints you have but icons are missing completely. I don't know if its related to amount of players, but i don't think I ever had same issue in other hubs.
No reason why we can't go back to this.

-Official Forum Dweller-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info