Development Stories - Creating Necropolis Lore

"
Busdriver_Jow wrote:
Let's be honest. It's Walder Frey.

Spoiler
Was actually Arya *k.
I guess it's either 1 or 48,000. Nothing in between, right?
coffin stash tab when
Oops. Didn’t notice anything he said :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I have loved the little hints of Wraeclast's history in the past couple of patches and hope to see it unfurled a bit more.
love the character, he's fun and the itty bitty morsels of lore keeps me overthinking things which is always good, def better than spilling his entire story out the gate.
too bad the league he's in is not good, we'll most probably not see him again.
Different question: Who to Arimor one lad called Romira is?
I appreciate the idea of an NPC who wants nothing to do with you yet still needs your labour, but it does feel like this league just sort of stops instead of ends. The fact he doesn't have anything special to note about the unique items, or if you kill Catarina, feels more unfinished than recalcitrant.

But after two of the most dialogue and lore heavy leagues the game has seen, maybe a quick break is understandable, if not to my taste. I like lore dumps, myself.
Every death brings me life.
Sad about cryptic lore, I like to discover not on a complex way, but if cryptic then I may just drop to chase it and wait for a random forum post explain it all.
Venezuela es mi barrio, y odio mi barrio.
Amante de las abejas🐝
Wow, I love educational content like this and it's really impressive! The attention to detail is amazing. Studying is always a difficult process. Especially when it comes to essay writing. If anyone needs help with their studies, I would recommend turning to pro essay writers They offer top-notch help with assignments, essays, and more. Trust me, this is a lifesaver when you are swamped with school assignments.
Last edited by AnnaFrost2390 on Apr 30, 2024, 6:16:14 AM
"
TheRhazensten wrote:
I appreciate the idea of an NPC who wants nothing to do with you yet still needs your labour, but it does feel like this league just sort of stops instead of ends. The fact he doesn't have anything special to note about the unique items, or if you kill Catarina, feels more unfinished than recalcitrant.

But after two of the most dialogue and lore heavy leagues the game has seen, maybe a quick break is understandable, if not to my taste. I like lore dumps, myself.

he does have extra dialogue after you kill catarina

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info