3.24.2 Patch Notes

"
at least you all have time to cry now :)

how pathetic it is
you have to wait to download an update for a video game

what a shitty world we live in

I don't remember who it was, but a comedian did a bit about how everything is amazing, but everything sucks because people sometimes have to wait for something they want. Impulse control is out the window stg
I want to rock right meow
here we go again
3.24.2 and it's still not working on Steam
"
martindaman wrote:
"
Jpope3614 wrote:
"
at least you all have time to cry now :)

how pathetic it is
you have to wait to download an update for a video game

what a shitty world we live in

*taps you on the back of the shoulder
*Flaks off one big dandruff from your back
*raises eyebrow
Yup its a consumer defending a billion dollar company again

Not defending, but shit happens and theres no need to cry. Most here are grown adults, however reading this thread makes it abundandly clear that most do not act that way.

I have pushed a shit code into release on a friday before, and goddamn does it absolutely suck - but it is what is.

There is never a defense for incompetence. And that is what this is, incompetent. We are quite literally in the "you had one job" area. Making your product unusable for the majority of your consumers is so far past unacceptable.
ArTiStiC ScReEcGiNg:
FIX STEEEEEEAAAM UPDATE LOOOP
I think this league has been too ambitious in scope and has been buggier and more crash prone than usual =/
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How many league/core supporter packs in a year when POE1 & 2 coexist?
Please.... Fix Steam Update... Please!
I mean for the people on Steam, Steam is currently on maintenance,so no updates coming anytime soon.
and this is why releasing a patch at peak time at the end of a work day is a bad idea. Glad you fixed all those bugs I never ran into and added those modifiers to that map I will prolly never run, but would sure like to get back to actually playing the game.
Mine gives the same message but the game was updated, atleast the client is showing 3.24.2.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info