3.24.2 Patch Notes

Steam doesn't update game. Steam sucks!
"Edit: There's Steam maintenance going on so the update isn't available yet, should be there shortly."
"
Drakaris wrote:
Steam client keeps downloading the same patch over and over and over again and the game keeps telling me to "update"...

I also have the same issue on steam. I tried "verify integrity of files" but that didn't help either.
7 useless scarabs for that much of waiting holy cow
4th time was a no-go.

i guess at this point i'm just wearing down my ssd for nothing.

great update.
Also cant open game, validation again and again
never has this needed to be said more in a thread and i say that as i also wait for steam to properly update , some of you need to touch grass.
Lmao.

After 4 attempts at download, I just assume my game is nuked & it's time to move on to greener pastures.

Why can't GGG ever do something that doesn't break the entire game for half the player base? That's all I really want to know.
Who had the great idea to update the game now??????
I'm sure you guys noticed it by now but the Steam Patch did not apply correctly.

I remember having this issue last league, I think the only way I fixed it was to uninstall the game and re-install it. I am gonna wait a little bit before doing that though maybe they will fix it.
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root - Thoreau, Henry David

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info