Josh Strife Hayes Interviews Jonathan Rogers

Really need to put a bit more focus into Poe. I understand you are working hard for poe2 but it’s a ways out and you still have a big loyal player base that plays the CURRENT GAME THATS OUT. So maybe instead of just tossing aside Poe you put some effort into k.. thanks
"
xEnyCe30 wrote:
Really need to put a bit more focus into Poe. I understand you are working hard for poe2 but it’s a ways out and you still have a big loyal player base that plays the CURRENT GAME THATS OUT. So maybe instead of just tossing aside Poe you put some effort into k.. thanks

This is so insanely tone-deaf.
Did you know every week has 168 hours in it? I think if someone spends one hour doing an interview for the game that they are working on it's going to be alright, my friend. It won't kill their game and it isn't going to kill PoE1 for some strange reason. Lol
can't please everyone. not sure why some people have to be pleased with everything that's put out. learn to enjoy what you enjoy and leave the rest to be enjoyed by somebody else who enjoys it.
"
Caulder10 wrote:
Who?

just a guy, a dude, a person, a fellow human being even
"
Pashid wrote:
who?

People want to see and hear about new content and not have yet another interview with a total random guy unrelated to PoE.

Yo this quote is famous now!
"
Tevsu wrote:
Did you know every week has 168 hours in it? I think if someone spends one hour doing an interview for the game that they are working on it's going to be alright, my friend. It won't kill their game and it isn't going to kill PoE1 for some strange reason. Lol

I think it was more of a general statement and not really reflective of a 1h interview lol
Deliver pain exquisite
"
ultratiem wrote:
"
Tevsu wrote:

I think it was more of a general statement and not really reflective of a 1h interview lol

GGG recently almost have immediately patching for their problem with quite good solution so that's still tone-deaf lol
For anyone saying the interviewer is unrelated to PoE... be happy the dude is providing exposure for the game to potential people that would join us.
This was an awesome interview. I like Josh because he made the interview lively/fun and he plays Runescape too. Respect.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Of all the interviews, it has the least information about POE2. Even though I enjoy watching Josh, here he constantly tells anecdotes and doesn't let Jonathan have much to say.
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
Last edited by juyevon on Apr 16, 2024, 4:34:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info