Game crashes randomly on KERNELBASE.dll

"
bvanharjr wrote:
Use Standalone. Avoid Steam & Epic Games, as both of these are known to be very unstable.

You do not need to change your config.

Hardware & OS are irrelevant here.

This did not work for me, also sometimes the crash doesn't even show in my event viewer, it seemingly just alt-4fs out of game. I typically only get the KERNELBASE.ddl path crash when opening the game. It can, at times, open the game 10 times with it crashing repeatedly before even opening to the main menu, all of which show the kernelbase.ddl path crash in event viewer.
as for the past 4 weeks, I have not be able to play the game at all. I haven't gone 10 minutes without crashing.
In total event viewer shows 30 these kernelbase.ddl path crashes, although many don't show up because it's almost like the game is just alt-f4ing.
tldr:
game KERNELBASE.DDL crashes repeatedly on opening the game at times
game will seemingly alt-f4 while in a map, can't play game for longer than 10 to 15 minutes.
"
cancelsarge wrote:
"
bvanharjr wrote:
Use Standalone. Avoid Steam & Epic Games, as both of these are known to be very unstable.

You do not need to change your config.

Hardware & OS are irrelevant here.

This did not work for me, also sometimes the crash doesn't even show in my event viewer, it seemingly just alt-4fs out of game. I typically only get the KERNELBASE.ddl path crash when opening the game. It can, at times, open the game 10 times with it crashing repeatedly before even opening to the main menu, all of which show the kernelbase.ddl path crash in event viewer.
as for the past 4 weeks, I have not be able to play the game at all. I haven't gone 10 minutes without crashing.
In total event viewer shows 30 these kernelbase.ddl path crashes, although many don't show up because it's almost like the game is just alt-f4ing.
tldr:
game KERNELBASE.DDL crashes repeatedly on opening the game at times
game will seemingly alt-f4 while in a map, can't play game for longer than 10 to 15 minutes.

What you're experiencing with the game is far more extreme than my Kernalbase.dll error. It might have the same initial problem, but could as well not be related at all given you can't play the game at all, while I can play most of the time for hours without issues. Then out the blue it crashes...with the kernelbase.dll error.

Thus far nothing has worked for me, and GGG seems to not care either by fixing it or providing a solution in this thread (or others).

Hopefully next league will be better, I'm kind of done with this league anyway.
Install latest windows version aka "all" non-beta patches (probably not the latest public one as MS like to fuck up someone system with their non-beta patch, wait for a month after release of that patch )
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info