Detonate mine overrides Mine skill in bar

Same issue, it locks in a button ('r' in my case) and it locks it whenever the mastery is locked. The disabled Detonate Mines then remains in this spot even if you remove the actual mine skill. Changing the skill slot with anything else will get replaced again by disabled Detonate Mines shortly after, or after removing and slotting again the mine skill, or using a warcry triggered by Call to Arms support...
This happens since the patch where GGG added the possibility to manually trigger mines even with the "Detonate Mines is triggered while moving" mastery. This for now is all the bugged interactions I encountered with the mastery so far
Same things here
Also experiencing this bug. Detonate mines triggered while moving is stuck on 'w' for me. Looking forward to a fix patch.
same problem over here :c
Same problem that it changes my mine skill with detonate mine, but on my Q key. I don't even weapon swap, but each new "map" and sometimes while in the "map" it changes.

There were no problems when I played this character weeks ago, while also having detonate while moving skilled.
Last edited by Dracolich70 on Apr 15, 2024, 9:33:40 AM
Still having the same issue i have the Passive detonate mine while moving but still the detonate overwrite the Hexblast spell when i move or change instance.....
same (r)
SOLUTION HERE Got that bug 2 days ago, you can get rid of it by removing your mines gems setup and put it in your inventory, then use 1 regret to remove "trigger while moving" save it and put that point back in. Then place your mine setup back in spot. Shouldn't happen again.
Last edited by Cpasfo on Apr 20, 2024, 3:52:53 AM
I have the bug too, kinda annoying :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info