3.24.1 Patch Notes

1% supperion on a 1c item? now worth 300div.

please fix suppression, prices are real bad for item with it, because everyone know you need suppression to play maps. this is a failed mechanic, if you need it 100% of the time may as well be a elemental resistance.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:
1% supperion on a 1c item? now worth 300div.

please fix suppression, prices are real bad for item with it, because everyone know you need suppression to play maps. this is a failed mechanic, if you need it 100% of the time may as well be a elemental resistance.

if u play hc trade - ur welcome to buy some cheap suppression gear from me for under 20 c

glad to help
After the 3.24.1 update, the game will not launch on Macbook M1. Tried the Steam version the same
I just don't get why you guys are experimenting this much with the game without testing... doing a change like the one done for 3.24 as a big bang is always a mistake, a complex game like POE needs careful balance to iron out issues like... averaging 50-100div profit per map which is just bad for the health of the game.

Also.. the league mechanic, this is an ARPG, you are supposed to kill mobs and get currency not... collect whatever corpses from the map.. go to a different area, the graveyard, read hundreds of mods, decide what you want to craft, decide which corpses work well with that craft.. put all corpses in separate graves by selecting them from a long list and at the end, craft an item that in 99% of the cases is bad or can't be used on your character - who ok's this mechanics, they are boring and time consuming for nothing and just overall.. bad.

We want to kill mobs, lots of them.. in spectacular ways.. and get rewarded proportional to the difficulty of the content, this is why Affliction was popular, because the game mechanic was in the map.. was part of the normal progression of the game, this is why players stayed the league... you managed to get a strong character and learned how to play the Affliction content and can gather enough whisps.. cool, you kill mobs, you get reward.. simple, fun.. playable, but this Necropolis.. scratching your left year with your right hand thing is just.. not so cool.

Another thing.. Affliction insured a progression through the game, enabling players of all skill levels to make ok builds and play the game... and was very rewarding for players who were willing to put in the time, spend some mirrors on their characters and wreck the hell out of very rewarding maps.. it provided a target content for everyone... when designing the game ask yourself a simple question... why would someone play the game? the answer should never be... because people have nothing better to do, all people play the game with a target in mind.. make an awesome character, get 10 mir by the end of the league, have fun while doing it.. the most important thing is to have the proper content in the game that can enable them to do just that and they will play the game.

Just a thought, reintroduce Affliction and gate it in T17 maps, make it extremely difficult and very rewarding, so people have a target to farm towards, introduce the league content up to T16 maps so the core game and league mechanic act as a ladder towards T17 but not influence it, so.. at the end you have a cool core game and league mechanic that anyone can play and farm and a goal to strive towards and at the same time, by not applying the league content to the T17's you insure that you don't have issue like the one just patched also...the people that put in the time and effort have a content to farm after they invested a few mirrors in their character.

"
The Tier 17 Map modifier that causes Rare and Unique Monsters to remove a percentage of Life, Mana and Energy Shield on hit now only removes from Players or their Minions.

Somebody explain this to me like I'm 5. I genuinely don't understand what they're trying to say here.
"
Aulyx wrote:
"
The Tier 17 Map modifier that causes Rare and Unique Monsters to remove a percentage of Life, Mana and Energy Shield on hit now only removes from Players or their Minions.

Somebody explain this to me like I'm 5. I genuinely don't understand what they're trying to say here.

I would guess they were also removing those from NPCs like Einhar, Jun, Expedition people, etc.
I guess i have to go to reddit to know if game is good or not :)
T17 after T17 changes: still bad

see you next league (eventually)
Last edited by Rikku on Apr 11, 2024, 12:41:06 PM
"
HybridEnd wrote:
omg im sanctum runner for 20div build and beer in my left hand, fix their farm, they need 2 mirror builds and 50 div per map, CHEATING, they should run sanctum too and use 0 iq

Sounds like you're the one that has a 0 IQ. WTF are you saying? 💀
"
Aulyx wrote:
"

Previously it caused all unique mobs to remove 10% of life/mana/es from anything they hit.

And, wouldn't you know it, NPCs like Einhar are unique mobs.

So if you had this mod on your map, and you also had Einhar, Einhar would remove 10% of life/mana/es from the enemies, including the boss.

So Einhar would basically oneshot the boss lmao.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info