Unplayable FPS after patch.

UNPLAYABLE. I have played this game for YEARS. The lag in this league is ridiculous. It's like watching a slide show if I try to group up. Same computer as the last league, so don't say the problem is on my end.
Particles are great for fire effects and fluids, but they consume lot of power and it should be spare used. For explosions, especially when we have dozens and hundred of explosions, the old sprite rendering is much better.
But I am not a technician and I am not qualify to identify what is going wrong. I hope the team will find the problem and patch it and I will wait for it.
Last edited by B00b on Apr 6, 2024, 3:00:18 PM
I found this pattern, no idea why but we are the unfortunate guys that problem. I try to solve and somtimes i solved it and sometimes not. For now, at Necropolis league after the a "patch update" problem come back(obv). this is my 3rd time i fight with this problem and i hope to solve in someway another time. Usually an hard unistall works for me with some external program.
Same here. My RTX3080, handles everything else fine. But this game drops to nothing and becomes nearly unresponsive during heavy encounters. I'm sure it would be fine if we could just disable medium textures, post processing, reflects, and shadows.

Basically, I've purchased roughly a grand worth of cosmetics over the past 2 years for this game.

I stood to purchase more over the next few years with this and PoE2. So how about this. Fix the FPS issues Grinding Gear Games, or I won't give you anymore money.

Simple right? Furthermore, I will dissuade anyone and everyone I can from giving you a single cent and from playing your game. Because right now, the events that are supposed to be a part of your game? They are unplayable.

Frankly, shit decision making and mismanagement should never be rewarded.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info