What We're Working On

too late already uninstalled cya next league.
if you buff allflame ember packs substantially, what about "fear of the light"?

lots of are connected and do you think of atlas keystone?
This account is only for feedback and suggestions.
Uncertain if april fools joke, please repost this tomorrow for verification
IGN : Reamus
Was planning on skipping this league, likely will have to try it now. Thanks GGG
Well, FANTASTIC news.

Guess I'm putting the league on hold until the update. I'd rather have more fun per map.
when u gonna fix end game? why add new frac for farming uber? why make all actual frac useless? make possible combination new frac with old for open uber boss dont be dum
ING:@Blaeknight
30# Characters LV100!
11/21/2019 Kalandra Drop!
noice
"
SirArrr wrote:
too late already uninstalled cya next league.

This dude fourms post all like that since 2013, not sure why he still here hahaha
Hope this helps, I do. But without addressing the issue of an un-skippable RIPpy mechanic, I think it is too little too late to stop the bleed of players going to friendly games.

Seriously, I will stay. But on top of all the nerfs of the patch, it feels like this is a punishment to the players. WTF? That is no way to treat your players if you want them to stick around and attract new.
"
Nhilack wrote:
Hope this helps, I do. But without addressing the issue of an un-skippable RIPpy mechanic, I think it is too little too late to stop the bleed of players going to friendly games.

Seriously, I will stay. But on top of all the nerfs of the patch, it feels like this is a punishment to the players. WTF? That is no way to treat your players if you want them to stick around and attract new.

In what way is it rippy? You running a 6 portal build? Deadeye players I swear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info