Necropolis Launch - Live Updates 🔴

While mapping, the Blight event make the game unplayable with freeze and lags.

The map is fine, it's juste when the blight is triggered.
This is why I never play launch day.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
GGG I hope you read this and understand my comment, I love your game I think its probably one of the best of its kind thus I support it buying all the tabs and packs each league but what i’ve notice that has gotten terribly bad and annoying last league and even worse this league is all the dumb noises and racket coming from other peoples stuff they bought, I think its great you put those in there so they can hear them but Understand I dont want to hear them it is soooo bad every time i go to town i turn my sound completey down before I go, can concentrate or have any fun in town chatting with people any more because of all the rubbish going on. I am at the point (the reason for this post and hoping you read it). that I have decided I will no longer support this game with any more purchases nor will I even bother with POE2 if there isnt an option put in the game to turn off other peoples sound effects because if its gotten this bad in 2 leaguers in regular POE I can only imagine how terrible it would be in poe2, as it is if it isnt addressed by the end of this league in at least an attempt I doubt i’ll be playing any more leagues which is really a shame such a good game with basically just that one issue that I know you guys have gotten tons of comments about becuase every forum i’ve been on about POE has the majority posting asking you please to make it where i can not hear other peoples stuff. I understand you think people will not buy as much of the mtx sounds if we can turn it off but it want be that bad, I believe most people do it just to annoy the hell out of others cause thats all it does and if they really like it then they want care if other people cna hear it or not, Please stop forcing me to listen to stuff other people buy just because you can,…. or dont though this is the best of its kind of game out there, it does not mean there isnt a couple strong contenders and to be honest if it comes down to playing a game not as good and listening to what I want compared to playing this game and being forced to hear what I dont want i’ll take the other option for sure as I know many other people are at the point and feeling the same way, you say in. your videos and sneaks that you listen to your player base and i’m simply asking you to prove you do because this is an issue that has come up alot from alot of people and thus far you dont seem to be listening, it would be pretty sad if your population tanked due to something that could be easily addressed. Thanks for reading in hopes something gets done about this…
The game always crashes when I go back to town after completing a mission. Please look into this. <3
Windows 11 pro, 3080ti, non stop crashes. Was entirely when loading into towns yesterday but now it's happening before I can even start logging into a character
Windows 11
RTX 3080

All my crashes happen in towns. In zones and even hideout work perfectly fine, have to rush to turn in quests then do my selling in Hideout.

Even underclocked my CPU at league start.
no crashes but constant stutterings. performance overall seems to have gotten worse over the past few leagues, even for my R7 5800x3D/4070TiS combo
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester

Path of Exile 2 will be a great leap forward
Any plans to look at kirac missions? I took a bunch of kirac nodes in ssf to help with my atlas completion and they appear to not be working. I've completed 28 maps with 14% bonus chance for kirac missions and not gotten one, .81^28 seems like a pretty extreme outlier and some of my guildmates have complained about the same thing.
Every time I use a Remnant of Corruption on an Imprisoned Monster with more than one essence, the corruption replaces every essence with the same essence type.

Upon killing the corrupted essence monster, my game crashes.
The world is full of stories, and from time to time they permit themselves to be told.
ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info