Necropolis Launch - Live Updates 🔴

It s incredible u dont have the face to say something about the disgusting state of this league about literally everything. Not even a "we are working on it"

Just ignore the mess u did with necropolis and buff the map rewards, people are not interested in that kind of crafting. We are not the 0.5% excel spreadsheet crafter
people get to play PoE and still find a way to complain; entitled
"
Mar 31, 2024 9:48 AM (GMT+10) - We've just released 3.24.0 Hotfix 5:
Fixed some Incursion and Delve items, as well as items obtained from Divination Cards, that were incorrectly dropping or being rewarded Unidentified.

This still applies to essence items, as in items dropped with an essence modifier. They are dropping unidentified.

The. Changes to scrab system and the new league meachnic is totally boring . Give me the wisp back from last league I had much more fun. No farming is total frustration
I have been playing for 12 years.Worst league mecanic .
This is a disappointing league, with boring league content, overly powerful monster attribute bonuses, and imbalance in rewards between team players and solo players. Are you really not going to adjust the team reward mechanism? This is crucial for solo players.
"
ronaldintzi wrote:
I have been playing for 12 years.Worst league mecanic .

Let's not get too hyperbolic.

Nothing will ever be worse than Onslaught. "Everything is 20% faster! BUME DONE SON!"
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Can you please fix the league? Its like alching bad base at the moment with no int/str/dex. No crazy corpses? Suuuuuper rare chances to just get some 5 link? Before start crafting we should able to see what base it will be. And after that crafting it should randomize all bases. So that if we find rare bases we can do good crafts on the go.
There seems to be an issue with attacking in place causing movement as well.
this isnt fun, i dont know what i expected, but not being able to opt out of something i cant use, just make the game harder without reward doesnt feel good.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info