Hideout Showcase

This is coool i like the first one ^^
Each one a masterpiece!

The first gives me that Red Wedding feel.
The second has an amazing orange glow all around.
The third feels like it could have been somewhere in the Lake of Kalandra.
I would feel at home in the fourth one if only I could switch off the light radius.
The bloody hideout is downright horrific yet I can't take my eyes off it.

Quick question: How do I get the Nocturnal Hideout? Been playing so many Moon Temple maps yet I still can't get it.
Last edited by biaXamseng on Feb 19, 2024, 11:15:52 AM
All well and good to do these showcases (which are to promote hideout mtx obviously), but if you ever expect to make money from console players you need to let us import hideouts from website in the same manner as we already can with filters

Edit… and again if you want to make money from poe2 on console, you need to as a minimum (cos Microsoft will love a windows/xbox cross play cross save , they actively promote it) you need to make it at least pc+xbox (and hopefully you can convince Sony as well for our PS brothers and sisters) cross play for the unified player base/economy etc.
Last edited by Timbo Zero on Feb 19, 2024, 12:29:12 PM
"
Timbo Zero wrote:
cross play for the unified player base/economy etc.

Hopefully not because we don't need more PC games to get bottlenecked and balanced for the weaker console performance and also smaller audience of players.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
First of all, congratulations to Keld, Susihukka, Kwinno, and Arthur. I cannot comment on one because it's still in an ongoing competition, but I have to say that I fell in love with Eldritch Gateway at first sight. It's so unique, I don't think I have seen a similar hideout before, and the dragon! Baleful Overgrown Temple has also its own uniqueness, I really like the lights and it's one of the best hexagon-use examples I've ever seen. And Decadence is like it could easily be part of an act town in an RPG game.

My concern here is January was a rich month for hideouts and there were many other good works published(It says February showcase but only one of them is made in February). Because of this, new faces couldn't get picked. A Bastion of Hope surely deserves a showcase in my humble opinion, same goes for Ruins of Bale, and not a new face but also Poisoned Garden. There are more too. I think a second showcase is needed, just like you did last year in June if I remember correctly. I have to say I don't mind not getting picked, and wouldn't mind not getting picked if there'll be a second. It's just it saddens me to see works worthy not getting picked. Thinking that the ladder of becoming a good hideout maker is still too steep, these showcases are very important for the new faces to show themselves. I'm already an old hag in creation and I rather prefer to be the blacksmith of this community, making competitions and now starting to forge weapons and armor. So yeah, make another showcase and pick all of the others but me!🙂
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
Crystal Forge is my new HO, thank you @ Morinmeth
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Feb 19, 2024, 10:13:03 PM
"
Pashid wrote:
"
Timbo Zero wrote:
cross play for the unified player base/economy etc.

Hopefully not because we don't need more PC games to get bottlenecked and balanced for the weaker console performance and also smaller audience of players.

Actually console players getting unified into PC player base would actually grow both player bases, make console players have fairer economy and honestly if you think Xbox Series X/S and PS5 are weaker hardware than 90% of PC player base then you are deluded (and those on old gen consoles get the crappy performance they deserve from trying to play such a high demand game just the same as PC players on subpar rigs)

Edit… in this prove it or it isn’t true internet world … https://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/
Last edited by Timbo Zero on Feb 20, 2024, 1:51:25 AM
i like it
"
DoubleU wrote:
Crystal Forge is my new HO, thank you @ Morinmeth

Glad to hear it, thank you so much dude!
🔥 My hideouts thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3225205
🔥 Join our Discord server! https://discord.gg/HHryPjCaAK
🔥 Path of Hideout Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Path_of_Hideout/
"
PegasusRideR wrote:
First of all, congratulations to Keld, Susihukka, Kwinno, and Arthur. I cannot comment on one because it's still in an ongoing competition, but I have to say that I fell in love with Eldritch Gateway at first sight. It's so unique, I don't think I have seen a similar hideout before, and the dragon! Baleful Overgrown Temple has also its own uniqueness, I really like the lights and it's one of the best hexagon-use examples I've ever seen. And Decadence is like it could easily be part of an act town in an RPG game.

My concern here is January was a rich month for hideouts and there were many other good works published(It says February showcase but only one of them is made in February). Because of this, new faces couldn't get picked. A Bastion of Hope surely deserves a showcase in my humble opinion, same goes for Ruins of Bale, and not a new face but also Poisoned Garden. There are more too. I think a second showcase is needed, just like you did last year in June if I remember correctly. I have to say I don't mind not getting picked, and wouldn't mind not getting picked if there'll be a second. It's just it saddens me to see works worthy not getting picked. Thinking that the ladder of becoming a good hideout maker is still too steep, these showcases are very important for the new faces to show themselves. I'm already an old hag in creation and I rather prefer to be the blacksmith of this community, making competitions and now starting to forge weapons and armor. So yeah, make another showcase and pick all of the others but me!🙂

Just a reminder to GGG. Today is 1st March and it is not too late to make another showcase!🙂
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info