Path of Exile 3.24 Expansion Timeline

STOP DOING THIS.

Set the dates properly! how hard can it be?!?!? JUST SAY ITS GUNNA BE 4 MONTHS
Please show the POE2 clips after the league reveal. I know GGG puts a lot of work into this but last time we had to watch 10 mins of boring crossbow footage.(Unless the footage is more interesting this time around)

I'm not the only one who wants this. I remember chat spamming logout and zzz during the POE2 portion.
NO EVENTS AND THIS OVERTUNED LEAGUE THAT MAKES EVERY POOR MAN RICH, STAY LONGER. I DONT LIKE THIS
Shouldn't have planned for an early march league.
Dang it.
Thank you for paying attention to the forum and giving us this update as a response to the threads asking this question. This shows you are paying attention to the community, and we appreciate it.

Now that even though I'm bored with MF, I can run a couple of maps a day until the end of march and then relax in standard with a decent amount of uniques and currency to blow on making some fun builds.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Noice
but its not 4 months.
Can't wait to play poe 2 guys, very hyped for the design
Thanks for the update <3
"
Swaheelee wrote:
STOP DOING THIS.

Set the dates properly! how hard can it be?!?!? JUST SAY ITS GUNNA BE 4 MONTHS

The irony of your all-caps comment is that no matter when they end it in March, it wouldn't be a 4-month league. Starting on the 8th of Dec, then ending sometime in March is not 4 months, it's 3 months and... I have a suspicion you may scREEch just as hard if they inaccurately said it was a 4-month league.

Additionally, why do you think the developers of this free game are beholden to you? Their internal deadlines are made and pushed back just like in any business. How hard can foreseeing development timelines be? Doesn't matter if it's a live service game or construction project, things happen and scopes change. But hey, they've given you a place to freely express your dissatisfaction that they don't meet your unreasonable expectations. Consider yourself lucky.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info