Build of the Week Season 13 - Subtractem's Corpse Explode Poison Pathfinder

Don't criticize anything about the build else he might ban you from his twitch YEP
nice build
"
Ambrosia_Rev wrote:
Don't criticize anything about the build else he might ban you from his twitch YEP

That and when people will start looking around and find out that “his” builds aren’s really his or that the tech he uses on his builds would make any skill work.

I left when he started to be rude with the people who said anything about the builds.
why does it say Subtractem's build? he openly admitted to swiping it of someone els
Amazing build...I hate tennis! lol
Thank you for keeping on doing Build of the Week seasons on a steady basis for some while. It is an unmatchable boost for the build makers that they cannot get elsewhere no matter the platform, unless famous already. I missed many, but this video is %100 perfect in my opinion. Everything fitted so nicely in 7 minutes while offering us jokes and fun too. I really wish these were going on while I made my only build. Like I see "Tennis playing corpse detonator", lol. My build was once called "A bunny on crack". You guys will make me end up starting another build if these go on!

Have to add that Subtractem is a total genius. Build's systematics are pretty advanced, so many combinations, very nice clear, and seems to do everything efficiently.

Btw, don't forget about the monthly hideout showcases, please. The hideout forum is full of hideouts made in January, it's a pretty rich month to do one!
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info