Wudijo Interviews Jonathan Rogers

Hype
Wudi is a very wholesome and positive streamer for D4 but I’ve not gotten the impression that he can ask incisive questions and take critical positions on ARPGs. This is clearly just advertisement for the D4 crowd.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
wudijo wrote:
"
Daric wrote:
Should be interesting - though Wudi doesn't play PoE

dw fam

highly based
Last edited by HobbitCraft on Feb 7, 2024, 8:43:09 PM
"
Nichisi wrote:
Wake me up when the host is future gauntlet winner and certified build maker Jungroan

support you
Last edited by Merowingin on Feb 7, 2024, 10:16:21 PM

Wodden Jonathan in my walls
Glad to see wudi on GGG side.
JOSEPH OF THE WOODS IN MY WALLS
I wonder if the single biggest PoE streamer (and brandrisk) Quin69 will ever get to do such interviews.

Woody Joe is clearly a fulltime D4 streamer...I'm guessing this is- like a previous poster already said, a PR stunt to reach the D4 crowd or something. This is a little weird, not gonna lie.

There's a bunch of small and big PoE streamers who are very much capable of doing interviews. You know... they are well known and actually part of the community. Nothing against Wudijo, he's the guy I'd check out for all things Diablo, but not PoE (3k hours played or not). He simply isn't a PoE streamer.
Last edited by SloppyJoker on Feb 8, 2024, 2:48:06 AM

WOODEN JOSEPH
Will be interested to watch for sure, i never minded people that play different games do interviews, but not everyone is up for the task and i have nothing against Wudijo, if interview will be good than awesome if not it is what it is.

To be fair there is a lot of interviews for now, as most players didn't touch "Exilecons" demo even, it awesome that developers get very interesting feedback from this interviews, but doing Sofa theoreticism (even best one), sometimes ends in poor execution (Will it be the case for PoE 2 we will see).

Also wanted to add by far to me personally best interview is actually Cardiff with Alexander Sannikov (GGG Graphic Programmer) and Cardiff ain't exclusive PoE streamer, but more of PoE and a lot of other games, so idk why there is some comments saying Wudijo is D4 streamer so...

Things i would like to know:
1.) I would like to know actually at Exilecon 2019 we saw "Character selection" screen, now we know that PoE 2 has atleast 12 base classes, should we expect to have 12 base classes all stand on Gallows (that already sound weird), what are plans for that.

2.) There are no Plans on Scion for future? (I don't mean we need watered down version of other Ascendencies as Scion, but as unique class).
Yes, i want Scion i am Based.

3.) Do GGG consider for PoE 2, leagues/mechanics introducing more variety of reward structure than kill a lot get a lot, as 1 example would be Endurance runners from Warframe that are doing 12+h long Survival missions (not a perfect example, Ultimatum is kinda it and sure we can say you can put a Map and can play however you want, also Simulacrum is kinda Endurance type, but it's still obliterate screen ASAP),and as current PoE is (burn map and either kill all or kill boss for reward you're looking for and get out), is there some discussions around that?

4.) What are GGGs ideas/thoughts about Unique Maps role? Currently Unique Maps are craft restricting (getting recipes) and some have unique rewards. Example: Hallowed Grounds gives a lot of Maps, Death and Taxes gives Stack of Something and so on, but they fall off really quickly after "Completion", that running 1 after completion opposing to simple map is very Questionable.

5.) About Item Implicits do they consider scaling with "Item level", or complete rebalance as currently there is "Coral Amulet" in PoE, that is out competed with anything that isn't it from start of game (2-4 Life regen per second), all Warstaves have 18% Block as Implicit and so on, i know that PoE 2 will have Unique "Skill Implicits tied to Weapon", but what if "Unique Skill Implicit" will be on bad base for Melee Weapons, will there be ways to Modify such "Gear" to be competable with Normal "High" gear, or Migrating "Unique Implicits" to other base.

6.) Heard in previous interviews that Vall Orb is going to PoE 2, in Exilecon we saw Octavian Play Sorcerer that had "Unleash" as unique implicit, so if i use this said Implicit, Vall orb will never be an Option?
Even if we look at current PoE there are Eldritc Implicits and sometimes/mostly for certain builds even best 2 Corrupted Implicits outcome can't compete with it, will it be also the case for PoE 2.
And i'll add just small thought i hope in PoE 2, eldritch implicit won't be the case as it made most Uniques even more irrelevant to Low-Mid Rare, and it not only goes to Uniques but to "Influenced" gear too.

7.) Will GGG consider Unique Drop tables for Map Bosses?
Example: Baron helmet, has global drop but "Hailrake" boss has 1% chance to drop it on kill and so on, i don't mean to do so for T0 chase items (Mageblood), but for acquisition of different uniques not just by MFing and Hoping for Global drop (i know IQ will be deleted).

In the end i hope it won't turn out of "Glorify Auction House" interview, as it's most common question, i still hope that GGG will try any other option and comes to Auction only if it's last resort.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info