ZiggyD, RaizQT and Nugiyen Interview Jonathan and Rory

LOL. Will you leave them alone already. At least wait till further announcement. Like the other two interviews tho.
IGN: Shhh_Its_your_death
yawn
really appreciate these QNA sessions, always listen all of them and it hypes me up badly =)
hype
Last edited by tbarabasz on Jan 9, 2024, 5:11:09 PM
I would love if just one of these didn't cut out constantly
these have all been so miserable to try to watch on twitch

I just gave up less then 5 minutes in it is literally unwatchable
Last edited by DragonSound on Jan 9, 2024, 6:31:52 PM
great interview. bit of feedback on the issue of melee totems raised in the video.

the question raised was why do melee totems feel bad? and the answer landed on was you need to resummon them and that is because they give you power essentially so its them giving you power thats bad.

sure.

but a point not raised i want to throw in there is that if i make a melee build i dont want to be a totem build. my class fantasy and the playstyle i want when i make a melee character is not to be a totem build, its to be a melee build.

but currently every melee build has to use totems because

1. they directly give my melee skill damage
2. they do damage themselves independent of me so theyre a force multiplier, its always extra damage being done even if i have no investment into being a totem build, its either im just doing damage or im doing damage + my totem is doing damage = more damage is being done.

so this means if i make a marauder and i want to be this big dude with a hammer who goes around smashing things up, im a totem build.

if i want to make a ranger whos this nimble assassin with daggers doing loads of crit, sure, im now a totem build.

if i want to be a duelist with sword and board and block and im cleaving through mobs, im a totem build.

if i roll a templar and i want to be a holy crusader with my mace delivering elemental damage to monsters heads with my holy club, yep, im a totem build.

i dont want to be a totem build when i do any of those things, i dont want to have a totem, i dont want to have a golem minion, im not a minion build, im not a totem build, i want to play melee builds and have a melee build play experience with a melee build character roleplay.

no totems no minions.

but right now every melee build is a totem build, and even if you remove the bit where it buffs our main skills every melee build is still a totem build because the totem is attacking while im attacking so its always way more damage to have a totem out.

there is no melee build that is not a totem build, and i really hate it, ive basically stopped ever playing melee in this game it used to be my favourite thing and now it doesnt even exist because youre always a totem build, just a really crap totem build that sucks compared to actual ranged spell totem builds.
the PoE2 Subreddit isnt hosted by GGG so no code of conduct applies over there same as on the poe discord
"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019
What happened to making a game that expands PoE1 like you said? Where's the interviews talking about that or any developer even remotely apologizing for it?

The professionalism and humanity is off the charts here fella's.
Innocence forgives you
I have to say, those POE2 devs are making me sooooooo hopeful for the future of the game. They seem absolutely genuinely king, smart and knowledgeable people that care about their game
"
What happened to making a game that expands PoE1 like you said? Where's the interviews talking about that or any developer even remotely apologizing for it?

The professionalism and humanity is off the charts here fella's.
wont happen
they're all talking about it on some interviews "in their free time" of course
or one the unofficial poe discord or reddit
"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info