Tavern Talk with Jonathan and Mark about Path of Exile 2

Really enjoy the updates and POE2 philosophy shared by Jon. But also hope critical bugs and performance issues in the league can be fixed soon :p
don't care. fix poe1 and add crossplay
Very nice talk! PoE 2 is going to be so good. PoE1 is still the best action rpg(the only competition is not diablo, but warframe haha)
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Mark and Jonathan are amazing. I wish I could talk about my job with the same passion.

Can't wait to see your work on POE2.

Overall excited about both games.

Not very happy about uber bosses answer/situation. They require insane grinds and skill, and I feel that is content that I am missing because of my limited time in the game.

The only way for me to access and defeat this bosses was to start the league and create a character for a specific boss and the fun level is meh...
So one of the answers confused me. During around the 35 minute mark it was mentioned that GGG doesn't want players to have a Path of Building tool inside the game because they didn't want players feeling the need to use it. Because they didn't think it was fun forcing new players to plan from level 1.

Except that it EXISTS as a 3rd party took BECAUSE ALL players new and old need it to build their characters from level 1. If they don't then a single mistake could make playing after a certain level (Whether that's mid or end game) simply intolerable. Then they have to start over.

If GGG don't want players to plan their characters from level 1, then allow free resets at any time. No, I am NOT advocating for it, I'm point out that if you lock the ability to respec, you need to let the players plan their builds the sooner the better. Just the way it works.
Wait, aren't orbs of regret pretty easy to come by outside of Ruthless ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info