GGG

The reason why I'm asking for you to actually post YOUR setup and not just say "I copied it from X" is because everyone who just copies does it wrong.

I've looted 3 MBs, the T0 fishing rod, the ventor's below and 2 mirrors (and 7 soultakers) myself with maybe half the playtime since I have other stuff to play and a decent amount of time spent doing Valdo's and Ubers since that's way more fun.

Streamer clients is the same type of excuse players who blame "meta" builds for not being able to progress past white maps give.
It's your choice to be hardstuck in full blame mode or to improve your strategy. Right now you're trying to yell at people on the forum and that's not getting you anything.
Last edited by Scarletsword on Dec 31, 2023, 12:32:07 PM
"
Scarletsword wrote:
The reason why I'm asking for you to actually post YOUR setup and not just say "I copied it from X" is because everyone who just copies does it wrong.

I've looted 3 MBs, the T0 fishing rod, the ventor's below and 2 mirrors (and 7 soultakers) myself with maybe half the playtime since I have other stuff to play and a decent amount of time spent doing Valdo's and Ubers since that's way more fun.

Streamer clients is the same type of excuse players who blame "meta" builds for not being able to progress past white maps give.
It's your choice to be hardstuck in full blame mode or to improve your strategy. Right now you're trying to yell at people on the forum and that's not getting you anything.

I'm not copying anyone's build 1-1. But using the 8 mod wandering path setup with scarabs and sextants cant really be 'done wrong'. Its pretty straight forward and with not a lot of variation. I understand a lot of players don't know how to farm correctly etc...but I'm not one of those players. So shift focus.

Please just use your brain. Clearly you are blind to see the reality of streamers drops. So I just wont talk about it with you. Not to mention you have ZERO supporter packs. You haven't supported the game once.

Congrats on your drops. 2 mirrors nice. Your mageblood and that insane ventors is together is 400 divines. Glad your drop rates are working just fine. That's why I asked if mine are somehow bugged in original post.

I wasn't hating on streamers or anyone. I was simply asking for a boost to their level, or to see if somehow my game is bugged. Cuz yes I agree the league is insane and its awesome. One of the most fun leagues to date.
Im so sorry. I didnt mean to hurt anyones feelings! The Op is clearly correct about streamer client. No evidence to the contrary exists.
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
Im so sorry. I didnt mean to hurt anyones feelings! The Op is clearly correct about streamer client. No evidence to the contrary exists.

The evidence is clearly in your face. You fail or choose not to see it you clown
Careful! You might get moderated for an "antagonistic comment" even though it doesnt bother me because I have skin thicker than a millimeter.
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
Careful! You might get moderated for an "antagonistic comment" even though it doesnt bother me because I have skin thicker than a millimeter.

hmm you must work for GGG
Mmm no. Just had one of my posts removed that apparently was very antagonistic. I said you werent going to change your mind and why were we even having the discussion in that case. And that we would have better luck having a discussion with a flat earther. I think you are being very obtuse about this and I wanted an analogy to show how obtuse I thought you were being.

But that was apparently overly antagonistic.
Last edited by gladiatorpie on Dec 31, 2023, 5:22:24 PM
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
Mmm no. Just had one of my posts removed that apparently was very antagonistic. I said you werent going to change your mind and why were we even having the discussion in that case. And that we would have better luck having a discussion with a flat earther.

But that was apparently overly antagonistic.

well ya I got the same message when I replied to you. Clearly GGG thinks they need to moderate a very mild post. Crazy
Update....just did a 10k wisps 8 mod juiced out sextant scarab maniac of a map. Not one divine drop. Not one tink. Not on useful item besides basic currency. lol Im about done with this league and POE in general. FIX MY DROP RATES FFS something is broken. It doesn't make any sense!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info