GGG

What does an exile gotta do to have someone at GGG up my quant/rarity/lucky values in the server? 5500 hrs in this game. 0 mirrors, 0 HH, 0 Mage, 0 really rare drops. I magic find non-stop juiced T16s. In any league i have played.
I barely get divines. Yet I see streamers constantly dropping mirrors, hhs, magebloods. FFS Rax first ever league drops 2 mage, HH and has full Mirror gear damn near. Fubgun has dropped 9 RAW FUCKING MIRRORS! He has had 4 magebloods, 4 HH, 3 Kalandras, 3 squires etc...

I am running the same strategy and similar gear. Im doing wildwood just fine. I have farmed 530 divines trying to buy a mirror. Yet mirror prices are non stop rising 50-100 divines a day and I cant farm enough currency fast enough to catch up. Esp with zero lucky drops. I have crafted gear to try and sell, i have been liquidating all I can. Is this gggs idea of fun? Feels like a job.

He has made more currency in 3 weeks of this league than I have in 5500 hours of POE. I get you boost Streamers drop rates and they have better client. I get it. its for content. But ffs its frustrating not dropping anything. Playing for hours and hours straight. My game has to be bugged or my values are set way too low. Can someone look into it?

Just and exile trying to stay sane.

Love my POE.

Thank you
Last bumped on Dec 31, 2023, 5:24:23 PM
"
I have farmed 530 divines trying to buy a mirror.

And yet no drops...
Still play SSF on my main account :)
Last edited by BasilWood on Dec 30, 2023, 9:48:27 PM
What a wild post. Sorry you only have 500+ divines.
I have sold items, crafted items, farmed thousands and thousands of chaos and sold for divines, sold stacked decks, selling selling selling basic drops. I play a lot. I have ways of making currency in the game.
No I havent. Hence the frustrated post. Theres ways of making currency in the game without drops. Its just not fun.
I like how you focus on my measly 500 divines over the insane amount these streamers have. Crazy you dont see the problem. my 500 divines is pennies to just the 9 raw mirror drops Fubgun has alone. Not to mention everything else he as dropped.
If you’re under the impression GGG boosts streamers’ drop rates - in other words, that what you see on their channels isn't representative of the real game - why on earth would you be comparing yourself against them?

It'd be like seeing a famous actor wearing an Armani tuxedo or something in an ad, and writing to the company to say it's unfair that actor got to wear the suit and you didn't. May as well yell at the TV that drinking Coca Cola didn't make dozens of people spontaneously arrive for a party.

The only reason to compare your outcomes to streamers is if you don't believe what you see is altered by a business arrangement. Just a recipe for misery and disappointment otherwise.
I sold like 75 fracturing orbs in Ancestor, all from harbis, and haven't found a single mirror shard

happens
If you're currently MFing with a consistantly high wispcount (>~4k every map) and you're still struggling to even just buy a mirror then you're doing multiple things wrong because the league mechanic is completely busted.

If you're looking to actually improve I'd suggest you share the exact atlas setup (tree, compasses, scarabs, map regex/modifier goals, filter) and a PoB to the build you(not the video) are using.

Feedback is the only way to solve your issue because players are generally hardstuck when they start mentioning streamer clients.
"
Scarletsword wrote:
If you're currently MFing with a consistantly high wispcount (>~4k every map) and you're still struggling to even just buy a mirror then you're doing multiple things wrong because the league mechanic is completely busted.

If you're looking to actually improve I'd suggest you share the exact atlas setup (tree, compasses, scarabs, map regex/modifier goals, filter) and a PoB to the build you(not the video) are using.

Feedback is the only way to solve your issue because players are generally hardstuck when they start mentioning streamer clients.

You clearly didn't read the post entirely. I said im running the same strat as fubgun, running wildwood just fine 4-10k wisps. I have been playing this game for years. I know how to juice my maps properly, Yes im using scarabs, yes im using the right sextants, wandering path, yes I have hundreds of 8 mod maps and using a regex. I have HH and MF gear I know how to play the game at the level needed.

Your comment is dull and you sound just like every other shill. Yes this league mechanic is awesome and throwing out currency for people. Hence why I have 500 divines. But to see someone get 10 mirrors(legit drops on the ground) in 3 weeks among all the other insane drops. You really think Raxx's first league in one of the most complex games there is he has dropped 2 magebloods. 3 HH, a god roll ventors and have mirror gear first league 3 weeks in. You really think GGG isn't helping him out? Grooming him? Don't be an idiot. Have a brain. Doesnt take much brain power to understand what they are doing.

If you don't think streamer client is real you are delusional. Its 100% a thing. As if you didn't need more proof, a while ago they intentionally let streamers on league launch get into the game before everyone else in the que.

I get it. Cuz I know damn well if I was streaming with the shit drops I get no one would watch. So they do it for views. I just want to be able to enjoy that too. So if they can turn up my values like they do streamers. Would be appreciated. More players would be happy and stick around.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info