Path of Exile: Affliction Talent Competition

That's cool, makes me wish I was talented enough to submit anything myself! Looking forward to seeing what everyone else comes up with.
ᛁᚾ ᛟᛞᛁᚾ ᚹᛖ ᛏᚱᚢᛊᛏ

My Submission
Hi PoE players and GGG staff! I'm a beginner furry artist and wanted to draw mine and a friend's original characters (furries) wearing certain PoE gear. I started it about two weeks ago (was playing the game most of that time), what a coincidence that there's an event on exactly the day I finished it! It was very fun to draw.

https://ibb.co/qp63kfV

Minor details description:
Spoiler
Despair is holding a Replica Dragonfang's flight with +3 to Despair
Milly is wearing a normal Zodiac Leather and there's a foil Ventor's Gamble on her finger
Lash is wearing a Lightpoacher with a Searching Eye Jewel in it, and a Hyrri's Ire (simplified because its original art doesn't make sense), and on her table is a Hinekora's Lock
Eifa is holding this league's popular rare Spine Bow (tri ele, fract +2 arrows, base crit, attack speed), her outfit is this league's challenge reward set (at 18 challenges iirc), and in front of her are 5 chaos OwOrbs and 2 Necropolis maps
Werra has a long neck (because Templar build), is wearing The Ivory Tower, Crown of the Inward Eye (simplified, in-game model is ugly), is holding an Energy Blade from the skill, and on the table is that build's flask setup: all res flask, Coruscating Elixir, Quicksilver Flask and the timeless jewel that gives real time flask charge recovery if you have 2 empty flask slots.
"
Desadaptado2 wrote:

My Submission

Nice art! The Breaker of Oaths reminds me of that "Wojak shows you something on his phone" meme. Except this time it's that awful Titanic Shell from TOTA.
Good luck to all participating!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
This is me waiting for talent competition
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I hope you lot look extra carefully at stuff people submit, because holy shit I've seen ai bros enter these things A LOT last year.
And they never disclose that it's ai generated either.
I remember one case blew up quite a bit in the Tekken 8 fanart competition because someone *very* obviously was using ai and was very aggressively trying to lie about it in spite of all evidence.

It's just sad because it defeats the whole purpose...
But some of them can make it appear convincing on first impression until you actually start looking more carefully.
Noice!
Last edited by 구랭찡 on Jan 2, 2024, 12:34:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info