Wisps in the wildwood are invisible

I cannot see any wisp trails in the wildwood. I am on Ps5 hardwired connection. I load into the wildwood at the start of the map and there are not wisp trails. I can still pick up invisible wisps as I randomly walk around and kill enemies. This league mechanic is currently unplayable.
Last bumped on Jan 12, 2024, 11:03:13 PM
I swapped off the nightfall cosmetic to the Voidborn cosmetic and the issue was fixed.
Cosmetics do not fix it overall. The textures need a giant patch.
Having the same issue since yesterday aswell, they really need to patch this because league mechanic is literally unplayable at current state, not gonna play for a few days cause i was getting really angry
I don't know if this is related, but sometimes the wisps spawn way above the ground. Because of the camera angle, they are nowhere near their actual location and the wisp trails are very sparse.
Any response on this GGG? Same issue here….wisps are invisible so its almost impossible to follow wisp trails. Can see the faintest “pop” when picked up, but barely. Having to run around in the dark looking at the wisp counter isnt exactly fun lol. Can we get an answer please?
Wasn't a problem til the patch yesterday
Still having this problem, anything from ggg? Can't run mechanic worth of crap
Same for me, every 2 map i need to restart my game for no glitch zone. GGG say nothing about that and probably dt gv a f**** about this lol
For me it's a layering issue. You can see the wisps but they appear to be much closer to the screen than the fog is. It is a LOT harder to see it until you are on top of it. Could be why others cannot see it at all.

The small weta's are massive, some almost larger than my character. I've noticed that in some maps it is much more consistent than in others. For example 'Invested Valley' tend to bug out most of the times that I run it. Where as 'Promenade' doesn't seem to have an issue with it.

Really does hinder the enjoyment of the league when you load into the mist and feel like it was a waste to do so. Hopefully the additional info will help with a resolution.
Last edited by Matt_AsA_Hatter on Jan 10, 2024, 1:42:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info