Kripparrian Interviews Jonathan about Path of Exile 2

nice
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Can we please get an interview for PoE1's future?

What will happen with 4.0?
Game is bloated with content, will there ever be a soft reset?
When will the bandits get an update?

You know, for simple things for people that don't care about PoE2
Last edited by ugurxay on Dec 27, 2023, 7:15:39 AM
"
ugurxay wrote:
You know, for simple things for people that don't care about PoE2

I wish they never finish POE2, and so I can play POE1 normally :pray:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
looking forward to this. jonathan is such a hero of the genre at this point, i remmeber you guys coming along and doing interviews on ziggy, zeno and pohxs podcast way back in the day. i watched the recent one with jonathan and mark you did for a big gamer channel, it was great to see that same passion and drive is still pushing you guys. the stuff that was showed off looked amazing, im so happy for you guys that you get to execute your visions on such a grand scale now with a truly top level of production standard.

honestly, jonathan, mark, rory, chris, rishi, all the other ppl behind the scenes we rarely see but are there putting in their all to make this game happen, you people are amazing. such genuinely good people and to see the level of talent and inspiration that has pushed this game from where we started in open beta 2013 to where it is now makes me so proud of all of you lot at GGG.

you guys are the best. im 42 years old, i got my mum to buy me a pc to play the original wolfenstien 3D and doom back at the start of the 90s when it was 3086s and using autoexe.configsomething.batwhatever boot disks just to be able to run a game like doom. in all that time you guys are the best dev studio i have ever witnessed, in my entire life. hands down, hats off, undisputed.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
One More Day...
awesome interview thanks guys
Pause when solo play POG!!

drops enabled, dont forget to type !drops in chat for a chance to get alpha keys
I went to listen to it, it's a miserable experience audio cutting out ever couple seconds, it's unwatchable as far as i'm concerned
Kinda weird.

He doesn't even play the game.
"
darkjoy wrote:
Kinda weird.

He doesn't even play the game.

No one does, it is not even out lmao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info