Main account banned?

I dont understand why my account was banned, ive played at a base minimum 15,000+ hours with this account alone. never once having had an issue.

last thing i did before logging off earlier today, rush guild mate to maps, transfered AT VERY MOST 10 div worth of gear and currency to help set up a curse bot. Hes been in my guild now for over a year.

ive starting using a new mouse that has a few build in goodies, but i dont believe these things violate ToS.

ive spent hundreds of dollers aquiring 40+ quad tabs, currency tabs, frag tabs, map tabs, there isnt a single stash related product i dont own.

ive recently just started buying guild stash tabs.

im disappointed in this ban. i dont see anything in the ToS that i could have violated.

if anything at all, macro's, and they are legal as long as it is a 1:1 ratio no? or the wheel script that MANY people currently use.

ive played 8+ hours a day religiously for the last 7 years. ive never had an issue. why start now. why couldnt i be afforded a warning? hell why cant i just get a reason for what my ban was.
Last bumped on Dec 23, 2023, 8:22:49 AM
sadly it seems ggg is banning ppl left and right for no reason and its doubtful they will unban but i hope they do
Hi HCtradeSCswap,

We are unable to discuss any moderation action or bans on the forums unfortunately. If you have not done so already, please email us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this with you.
"
HCtradeSCswap wrote:
I dont understand why my account was banned, ive played at a base minimum 15,000+ hours with this account alone. never once having had an issue.

last thing i did before logging off earlier today, rush guild mate to maps, transfered AT VERY MOST 10 div worth of gear and currency to help set up a curse bot. Hes been in my guild now for over a year.

ive starting using a new mouse that has a few build in goodies, but i dont believe these things violate ToS.

ive spent hundreds of dollers aquiring 40+ quad tabs, currency tabs, frag tabs, map tabs, there isnt a single stash related product i dont own.

ive recently just started buying guild stash tabs.

im disappointed in this ban. i dont see anything in the ToS that i could have violated.

if anything at all, macro's, and they are legal as long as it is a 1:1 ratio no? or the wheel script that MANY people currently use.

ive played 8+ hours a day religiously for the last 7 years. ive never had an issue. why start now. why couldnt i be afforded a warning? hell why cant i just get a reason for what my ban was.

welcome to GGG's leaky boat
more like sinking ship
Similar thing happened last night to my acc. 3k hours played for the past 4 years, never had an issue and yesterday I bought an extra stash tab, logged out and returned to the account being banned. Messaged support but from what I have gathered this will take forever to resolve if it will be at all..

Maybe its due to the fact that in this league you can get absurdly rich very quickly and it messes up the autoban brains.
"
Trixtercool wrote:
sadly it seems ggg is banning ppl left and right for no reason and its doubtful they will unban but i hope they do

Hello maaaayby [Removed by Support] ring a bell ? :>
Just like so many other people who use that program and in this league give HUUUUUGE ADVANTAGE .
But OFC no one will say honestly after BAN they were using it huh ? :>
Mayby your BAN is random or mayby not.
TRUTH is if you dont know the reason
[Removed by Support] is the reason if you were using it :>
Last edited by Drew_GGG on Dec 23, 2023, 9:39:36 AM
"
Eveless373 wrote:
Similar thing happened last night to my acc. 3k hours played for the past 4 years, never had an issue and yesterday I bought an extra stash tab, logged out and returned to the account being banned. Messaged support but from what I have gathered this will take forever to resolve if it will be at all..

Maybe its due to the fact that in this league you can get absurdly rich very quickly and it messes up the autoban brains.

I don't think that's why, I didn't even start the league and I was banned ;p
"
Miodas wrote:
"
Trixtercool wrote:

Hello maaaayby POE SMOOTHER ring a bell ? :>
Just like so many other people who use that program and in this league give HUUUUUGE ADVANTAGE .
POE SMOOTHER is the reason if you were using it :>

what eve is that i dont use any third party apps and my account aint banned
"
Miodas wrote:
"
Trixtercool wrote:

Hello maaaayby POE SMOOTHER ring a bell ? :>
POE SMOOTHER is the reason if you were using it :>

People think that program is safe? Ahahaahaa

Cheaters are so silly. There was a guy on a discord serving raging about how everyone should report a guy for picking up an item in his party. He even posted a video of the event.

The entire map was visible and it had auto highlighting for special mods and events... yeah.

When asked why he'd record himself using cheats

"it just _ program mentioned above_ it's not cheat"

So I did as requested and submitted the evidence to GGG support and they took care of the event.
Last edited by Lucky_edie on Dec 22, 2023, 10:30:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info