Weekend Skill Effects Sale

Yess thank youuu, i will buy something but please use my money to fix Maven invitaion drop rates! i dont know what you did when you fixed the other keystone that summoned the bosses but its redicilous i have to buy all the invitaions now and 1 out of 10 i can use my own. Thank youuuWuuuuu
"
bunggy92 wrote:
i bought celestial tornado shot and celestial herald effect it's very nice <3

The herald one is dope. I also bought it. I just have to get use to the animation it leaves on the floor I always think it’s damage I’m stepping on lmao.
"
xEnyCe30 wrote:
"
bunggy92 wrote:

The herald one is dope. I also bought it. I just have to get use to the animation it leaves on the floor I always think it’s damage I’m stepping on lmao.

The herald MTX are generally my favorite. Most of them are very versatile in that they apply to multiple skills, heralds are useful to many characters, and each different skills gets a little twist.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
fak1t wrote:
Stygian Raise Spectre Skin 50p looks pretty good tbh

It's pretty badass, I'm using it on my current char (have had it for quite some time, used before too).
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
When are we getting a splitting steel effect :(
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
xEnyCe30 wrote:
"
bunggy92 wrote:

The herald MTX are generally my favorite. Most of them are very versatile in that they apply to multiple skills, heralds are useful to many characters, and each different skills gets a little twist.

They are very cool for sure. I have this one and the innocence one.
top i like
free box ? ty
sweet
noice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info