Load times are extremely long

Just adding another voice to the scream into the void that is console support.

Xbox Series X, significantly longer load times than last league.
Same problem here for the whole league. I'm on xBox series x. GGG fix this please
Can we get an update on why this is happening, and if we should expect it to be around next league or not? This is hurting my experience, especially in Ruthless where everything is made to be a bit slower. The league mechanic and changes themselves are awesome, but loading so slowly is is jarring and really rough for those with limited time to play. Last time I remember thinking about load times was on the Xbox One when I was looking at 30s - 45s load times per load screen, one of the reasons I stopped playing till a couple of years later when I got my current Xbox Series X.

To give some numbers, I've been casually timing and what I'm seeing: maybe 5 or 6s to load in to my char (not awful, but not great); then it ramps up to around 8 to 15 seconds, skewing closer toward 10s. That's going to town, going to any next section of game, taking any waypoint, and loading any map.. Occasionally that will jump up to 20s-30s for an unknown reason?

To look at it from a slightly different perspective: say you're romping around and enjoying a map for 5 minutes per map.. you could be looking at 1 minute of loading (randomly load map 20s, 5m map time, load hideout 10s), or roughly 9% of your free time you wanted to map basically being.. waiting to play. That's assuming that you don't die, because if so, add another half minute or so of loading time, not including walking time.

I get that fixes take time, but can we get at least a vague answer of what happened to cause this and whether it's on your radar, or if it's here to stay?

Did I mention that this league is great? Only commenting here because I want to play it more, and load less. Thanks!
Playing on Xbox Series S, like everyone else experiencing longer load times. Restarting the game every hour or so helps lower load times to a more bearable length, but eventually they return to 15-20+ second loading times.

These long load times really kill and make any fast paced/large volume mapping strategy like boss rushing unplayable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info