New Microtransactions - Challenger's and Defender's Ancestral Totem Skins And Dark Tempest Lightning Arrow

It'd be really cool to get a divine/celestial shield charge and frenzy skins. Frenzy has only the default green one and a blue arcane version. T-T
"
pauloseibert wrote:
FROST BLADES MTX WHENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

This bro gets it.
"
pauloseibert wrote:
FROST BLADES MTX WHENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Nothing will top stygian frost blades tbh
That doesnt look like dark tempest whatsoever. It looks like a scuffed automaton. I expected some darker lightning.
I wish the demonic arctic totem worked on spell totems too. I would buy it then :/ Those new ones are cool and crisp though.
pls fix the servers.
every day, every hour i am losing 3 div invested map.
best league ever, but unplayable btw.
so neat but

Why can't I use the ancestral mtx on the ancestral totem . . . :/
I want a ballista totem MTX! The current one is cold themed which, well, doesn't fit with anything but cold.
yo
I can understand maybe nerfing LA a bit next league, but why nerf totems?
Fairgraves was a slave trafficker specialized in the kidnapping and transport of children. He was not "a good man".
Missed opportunity to sell the TOTA totems as portals that decay as the instance is expiring.

The way these totems are implemented as totem MTX is very boring. I'd like to see more dynamic MTX, in the same direction the supporter packs have been going. It's sad to see an asset recycle that doesn't improve on the original in 2023.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info